Drunder bug?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Asylumsz, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Asylumsz New Member

I can't get in and visit Rallos in the plane of tactics, I kill both named and yet the door remains locked to his room. Am I missing something? It's been a long while since I've tried this but it puts a real damper on the planar progression.
    AcemoneyFV likes this.
  2. AcemoneyFV Augur

Grab them both and kill at the same time. Vallon and Tallon will spawn in the hallways. Kill both of them to spawn Rallos. Kill up top and then down in the pit. Never bugs on me when I do it this way.
  3. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Was the Rallos Zek trigger up? You can see him as you enter the big room up and across on the balcony.

99 percent of the time this is the issue when a problem is reported with the RZ script.
  4. Warpeace Augur

I used this when I did PoP progression

http://bonzz.com/planprog.htm#21

21) DRUNDER, FORTRESS OF ZEK, PART THREE

(aka Plane of Tactics)

A) This is the hardest of the pre-Elemental Planes raids.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The first step is to form the raid and make sure everyone binds outside in the Plane of Tranquility (this will be very important later).

B) You are after Decorin Berik (Level 68) and Decorin Grunhork (Level 68).

They must both be up in order to do this raid.

They are located up the steps on the far side of the pit/arena (one to the left, and one to the right... after going up the steps).

Fight your way to them. Once located -- do NOT engage and do NOT kill them!

Instead, they need to be mezzed and then pulled along with the raid (put an off-tank. off-tank healer and an enchanter on each one... with the tank to hold aggro, break mezz and walk it along to keep it with the raid.. and the enchanter to mezz it along the way).

Grab the one to the left and then grab the one to the right. Fight your way left (south) around the bend until you reach the south east corner of this hall.

C) At this point, all casters need to "hide" in the recesses (by the pillars, to avoid/block AoE's) in the walls.

When ready, go ahead kill the two Decorin's.

D) Once they are dead, this will spawn Tallon Zek (Level 75).

He must be killed just as before (range fight).

E) Once he is dead, Vallon Zek(Level 75) will spawn.

He must also be killed, just as before (kill the real one versus the fake ones... see above).

Once he is dead, you will have a moment to recover.

F) When ready, go up the steps to the north to engage the "fake" Rallos Zek the Warlord (Level 75).

He is referred to as the "fake" because he will despawn at 50% and reappear in the pit/arena.

WARNING: Do not over DPS him! If you kill him at this point, he will not respawn in the pit!

G) At this point (after he despawns), you have a limited amount of time to get there and to kill him (30 minutes, I believe).

This is where everyone needs to gate or translocate to bind (hopefully everyone bound in PoT) and then zone back into Drunder. You can always fight to him, if you want to.

Head back up the steps with levitation on, and float down into the left and near corner of the pit.

H) When ready... and don't wait too long (remember, you only have 30 minutes to kill him... he will despawn after 30 minutes even if you are actively in battle with him)... engage Rallos Zek again.

The most common strategy is to pull him to that same corner you floated down to while the kiters kite adds. Adds do not despawn when Rallos Zek dies.

I) A Planar Projection (Level 1) should appear.

Hail it for your flag.