Druid

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Enchi, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Enchi New Member

Hello I have a 105 druid that was pretty much Plvl'd to get there. I am suppose to be healing in a raid tonight, any help on a few good websites with some sort of current druid healing rotations ect for raids.

Thank you in advance.
  2. Iila Augur

Put all the warriors, plus your best add tanks on extended target.

Multibind your 3 heals in this order:
    Resurgence
    Adrenaline Torrent
    Panavida

Use Survival of the Serendipitous as an emergency in-group heal. Use Lunasoothe when 2 or more group members are injured.

Spirit of the Bear is for when a tank's disc is fading and there isn't going to be a tank swap, or when a tank just needs some extra buffer. Also works for helping freshly res'd casters alive against AEs.

Convergence of Spirits and Spirit of the Wood don't really do much, hit them whenever you think some extra regen might be helpful.

Use self White Wolf, then when it fades, cast group black wolf on some wizards or mages. Group white wolf is bad, don't use it.

There's a lot more to raiding on a druid, but that covers the basics of just healing as one.
  3. Enchi New Member

Thank you very much. I will attempt to play the druid in group environments as well, but I hope with the raid information I can figure that out. Thank you again.
  4. Iila Augur

While there's no off-site resource for druids, there are some very good posts in the priest class forum about druid spell line-ups and tactics.