druid rez

Discussion in 'Priests' started by koldyne, Mar 2, 2019.

1. koldyne Lorekeeper

When do druids get rez during TLP's? thanks.
  2. Brohg Augur

Incarnate Anew 90% res spell at level 59 was created for Seeds of Destruction expansion

Rejuvenation of Spirit 96% res AA at level 100 was created for Rain of Fear expansion
  3. koldyne Lorekeeper

oh yuck. So no rez before that . Thanks a bunch for that info. That sure is a long time from classic :).
  4. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

isn't there a priest usable 90% rez stick open in TLP? or is that just from the old man missions?
  5. Brohg Augur

that. OMM may appear along with The Buried Sea expansion? Solteris events are the earliest ones that unlock participation in the Lord Nagafen / Lady Vox shroud raids, but OMM may have appeared in the next year, concurrent with Secrets of Faydwer.
  6. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

I wasn't saying to get it from OMM, but it used to drop from Lady Vox (10 charge version)…. there's also the noble lady, Marcia whatnot.... but primarily I was wondering if it still drops from Vox on TLP.
  7. Brohg Augur

ah yeah, 10 charge instant cast all/all one bit precious to treat as a utility, and isn't a druid thing. typically it's a monk thing or rog :p dunno if the historical drops are on TLP. Sleeper's things are, iirc, so maybe
  8. Karhar Dream Crusher

Incarnate Anew was available before sod, and omm missions come out in SoD for TLP servers
  9. Rainlover Augur

On phinny I have had Incarnate Anew for a long time now. My gut wants to say it was pop or god at the latest that we got it.
  10. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Per info on ZAM and Lucy, it was coded in 2003, but not really implemented for player use until 2008 (SoD). So, PoP or SoD, take your pick.

I was around for PoP on live, and we (druids) definitely did NOT have a rez in that era, or for a while afterwards, though the code was in place. Sounds to me (from previous comments) that it was allowed to be active for PoP on TLPs, which sounds like a good decision. Having >1< class which could rez in the original game was a spectacularly stupid decision.
    raylone likes this.