Druid Group/Mass Buff Concerns

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Tracer, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Yea, at this point there is no reason for any of the core buffs (Aego, Symbol, Spell Haste, Ward/Cleric AC, Skin, Shaman Unity buffs, Brells, Spiritual, Ranger ATKs, Clarity, Haste) to be different durations. It would be very nice to see them all standardized to the long Aego length.
    Ninelder, Darkhain and Tatanka like this.
  2. Cuuthbert Augur

To your point Tracer, after reading the hijacked thread, I would agree that Druids could use a little love in their buffing. Skin is still sought after with the cleric symbol line. Ages ago the Fire/Cold Buff was good but is now really useless. If nothing else would like to at a minimum see the a group Mammoth strength for the druid and I would like to see the damage shield get closer to the mage one.

I main raid a bard and do some fill in raiding on my druid. But in the group game I now use a shaman over a druid. Other than ports the shaman brings SO much more to the table than a druid when it comes to buffs and the shaman can recover mana so much better than a Druid.

I do believe those that raid a druid more than I do and group game a druid more than I do would have better insight though.