[Druid] Future new AA's, Spells, Ideas. Give me your thoughts

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Siwin Nonesuch, Nov 1, 2013.

1. fransisco Augur

how about a new run speed buff. Make it 120% (faster than horses) but not have any illusion (so can zone). Group castable
  2. Pirouette Augur

Thanks for reminding me to create a macro to inform my group that the illusion can be blocked...(particularly important for SKs, I believe illusions block VoD)

Would also be nice if the illusion on the self only version could be blocked. I'd like to be able to use a mount =/. I know mounts pose problems with being unable to interrupt spells and whatnot, and I honestly don't ever use mine in current content (Sorry can't heal I was mounted!), but it'd be nice to just be able to burn through trivial content on a mount while I'm doing my bunny illusion from HoT.
  3. Ravengloome Augur

Illusion doesn't block VOD if the SK is smart enough to block the illusion on VOD ;).

Also you can make a social that is
    /pause 1, /stopcast
    /stopcast

To solve the mount casting/duck issue
  4. Perplexed Augur

these might have been mentioned already:

Cold Debuffs: consolidate them into one USEFUL debuff, preferably an AA, but one spell would work also.

Growth line: Make this tank crutch stable ie: remove the decay, make it an AA. Recasting this every 2+ minutes is ridiculous.
    My personal preference is to remove the spell line entirely :p.

Group Black Wolf: Make this more useful and wanted again, too many other things are now superior eq:IoG, the wizz or mage don't want or even ask me to cast it anymore.
    Fanra likes this.
  5. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Perfected Communion of Cheetah.
    Perfected Shared Camoflague
  6. Tarrin Augur

Perfected cheetah would be amazing. It would take some getting used to as its already near second nature to refresh it every 60 seconds.

I would love a hidden communion of cheetah, as well, that properly worked. Have it cast shared camo and cheetah each. Not combine the invis and runspeed in the same buff.
  7. Iila Augur

If there ever really a time when a 30 minute invis isn't good enough? Does it ever actually come up where you can't port of out zone, fade or have someone else in group to cast perfected invis to solve whatever problem you're facing?

Shotgunning for a bunch of marginal improvements left us getting what felt like a huge pile of recently. I literally don't even want stuff like that or fixing hidden communion of cheetah near our AAs because the time spent on those isn't worth it compared to us getting almost anything else instead.
  8. Darchon_Xegony Augur

You and I both know that isn't how it works Illa.

I'm just trying to think up things that I would use. So they don't give me more prolonged salve.
  9. Tobynn Augur

While back I sent Elidroth a PM proposing a change in the casting range on Cheetah AAs. As it stands now, the buff cannot be refreshed on group while in motion. With the laughable 50 AE range, it simply doesn't hit everyone. Even characters on autofollow are quite simply out of range while in motion. This essentially requires the group to stop, gather, rebuff, and then continue moving again once every minute.

Elidroth refused to consider the change, stating it was not any priority.

For comparison, bards have an 150 AE range on their group runspeed buff. Don't need to be anywhere near the bard to effectively maintain permanent Selo's.

Since he won't consider even a minor change to make the Cheetah group buff functionally practical for a group, I am quite certain making it permanent duration is simply out of the question.

So continues the druid h8.
  10. Perplexed Augur

I'd be for this IF we did not lose the ability to cast while moving.
    I'd rather keep the "cast while moving ability" than gain perfected timer without it.