Druid 1.5 during HH - Piranha Meat

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Pawrter, Jun 14, 2022.

1. Pawrter New Member

I am doing my 1.5 and came to the step where I need to get piranha meat from a greenheart piranha in CT. I checked but couldn't find one, maybe due to Hardcore Heritage. I entered an instanced zone and found the piranhas, which I killed but got no drops. I went back out and had some guildies help starting the instance again and killed the piranhas again with no drops at all. I then realized I have a 6 day loot lockout. Tried a third time with same results. So with this I believe players either have to wait for 6 days for the lock to end, or wait until HH ends. I put a /petition and GM stated they cannot do anything about it and put in a bug report
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Its not a bug. It won't get fixed (cause its not broke):(

No one reads the pop up alerts in game, no one who is doing their epic knows about HH, or reads the Calendar and half a dozen new players log in every year at this time and go to those zones and are immediately squashed going wth?

Its an annual fact of the game since 2013. There are announcements too. When Hardcore Heritage comes around then those 8 zones are altered for that time - usually about a month and no classes can get their epic needed drops.

CT will end next week which is sooner than any bug would be fixed if it was a bug (but its not)

Sorry but life will throw you stuff and you just gotta duck sometimes.
    Pawrter likes this.
  3. Pawrter New Member

Wish the GM would also read the patch and advise correctly then :D
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Oh, the tales we could tell about how they steer players wrong and how many times we players have fixed stuff they said was unfixable. But there are 100's if not 1000's of us and only a handful of them.
  5. Warpeace Augur

Try the Agent of change if available for the zone and see if the mob spawns in it?
  6. Pawrter New Member

They do but after the first time it gets loot locked so even if they drop...