[DRU] BP suggestions

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Sirene_Fippy, Jan 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

What kind of BP focus and clicky do you guys want to see in the next expansion?
    Same one? Old one? New idea? Please give your feedback, it will be passed on to the devs.

Some guidelines -
    - Top 3 spell choices for focusing are suggested.
    - Focuses that impact usability of any spells/abilities are good (ex: heal/dmg focus %, spell haste, reduced timer, extended duration)
    - Wanting same as existing BP is fine

For reference, the current focus:
    [31283] DRU Wolf Spirit Duration 3
    Duration: 3.3h (1950 ticks), Extendable: Yes, Dispelable: Yes
    1: Increase Duration by 18s
    2: Limit Spells: Spirit of the White Wolf
    3: Limit Spells: Spirit of the Black Wolf
    Increases the duration of the White Wolf and Black Wolf spell lines by #1 ticks.

Current clicky:
    [47181] Nature's Will
    1: Cast: Path of Destruction
    2: Cast: Path of Regrowth
    Text: You ponder your role in the natural order.
    Offers you a choice to follow the path of destruction or regrowth. Direct damage spells will be increased by 8000 OR instant healing spells will be increased by 5120, depending on which type of spell you cast first.

[47184] Nature's Destruction
    Max Hits: 19 Matching Spells
    1: Increase Spell Damage by 12500 (After Crit)
    2: Limit Effect: Current HP
    6: Limit Type: Detrimental
    Text: You have embraced the path of destruction.
    You are an agent of nature's destruction, increasing the power of your direct damage spells by #1.

[47185] Nature's Regrowth
    Max Hits: 24 Matching Spells
    1: Increase Healing by 8000 (After Crit)
    2: Limit Effect: Current HP
    7: Limit Type: Beneficial
    Text: You have embraced the path of regrowth.
    You are an agent of nature's regrowth, increasing the power of your instant healing spells by #1.
  2. Slippry Augur

The druid BP focus isn't as vital as it was, due SCRM getting upgraded in EOK. A year ago, I would have fought to keep that focus. But now, I'd rather have it replaced.

For a replacement focus, I'd like to see a recast reduction on either our Remote Sunflash (first choice) line, or Resurgence (second choice) line. They're both lines that are used frequently in raid and group settings, in whatever role I'm performing at the time. Increasing the magnitude of those spells isn't particularly useful, and they're both too fast for more spell haste, but reducing the recast on one of them would be useful.

The click effect is ok. It does its job of giving a benefit, regardless of whether we're healing or nuking. While it's the best click we've had on this style of BP, it's not very exciting or powerful.
  3. Liljit Augur

The current BP focus and click are perfectly fine the way they are....don't mess with a good thing.

The other BP, like from Old Seb Raid however, is absolute garbage as far as click ability is concerned.

Darkened Elder Spirit's Breastplate has:

Spirit of the Steadfast Rk. III

Druid (96) - Shaman (96)

Slot 1: Increase Current Hit Points by 706 per tick

1. Not our highest regen, Spirit of the Faithful is:

Spirit of the Faithful Rk. III

Druid (101) - Shaman (101)

Slot 1: Increase Current Hit Points by 817 per tick

2. Who casts regen?
    3. How about an ability to all the Seb BPs that are not GAME DEFINING, but nice toys?

Suggestions:

Click Nature's Response Rk. III - frees up my spell bar
    Click Nurturing Growth Rk. III - frees up my spell bar
    Click Nature's Fiery Wrath Rk. III - recast timer 5 min, would be an additional way to dot when OOM or LOM

OR

Give us the same old lame click heal or nuke that can be added to a spam key.

OR

Think of something original....that's no useless to click...ie REGEN!
  4. Ngreth Thergn Developer

So not much feedback to work with. One person says change focus, one person says no change :)
  5. Kuvani Journeyman

I have to say, like Slippry, that the druid BP focus is not as vital as it was before. I think that it needs to be changed.

Although I liked both of his ideas for a replacement focus and would be happy with either as they are far more useful than what it currently is, I think that another option is a reduction in the cast time or recast time of the Lunasoothe line. I really would prefer having a faster group heal through either of these options. Druids fall behind Shamans and Clerics in terms of their AoE and group healing, and I think this would be a great way to aid with our group survivability.

With that said, my second choice would be a recast reduction for our Remote Sunfash line.

As far as the clicky, I agree that it isn't overly exciting or powerful, but I like that it is useful regardless of what role we are filling. Another option would be to give us a click that summons a bear that restores mana to us - sort of similar to our Nurturing Growth line since it is common that we struggle with mana.

Since our current BP is the best click we've had, I'm not overly concerned with this being changed. I would really like to see a change in the focus though.
    gotwar, Kazint, menown and 1 other person like this.
  6. Darkside New Member

A focus to have our wrath dot last longer would be great.
  7. Tiqou Elder

I would like a group heal over time clicky
  8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Thanks for the feedback!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.