Drops on Ragefire

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Fluid, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Fluid Augur

Killed The Great Oowoop a couple of dozen times, only dropped fine steel weapons twice and a couple of hides. Got so frustrated I went on ~regular account and the fabled version was up. Killed him a dozen times and he dropped fabled Sheer Mask almost every time and one regular mask and legs. Went back to Ragefire this morning and killed him a few more times, still nothing. Checked bazaar for items and there were only a few items that could have been dropped by him or Goonda. There was a Batfang headband for 3000 pp but I'd still like to make my own bones. Is this just the RNG or do I have to switch to Goonda?
  2. Baldur Augur

https://eq.magelo.com/npc/32983

Magelo has all his drops at less than 5%. Has batfang headband at 1%. Has it at 1% on Chief Goonda as well though. You're going to have to kill him 100 times on average to get 1 headband.
  3. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

When I was killing WK Ogres in classic on phinny for the plats I saw a grand total of 0 headbands in a few hundred kills. So many armplates though!
  4. Fluid Augur

Thanks for the info. :) I will just have to gut it out a bit. On the bright side, the fabled Sheer Bone Masks on the regular servers are actually quite good even by today's standards. If you have a player you want to twink, only takes a minute or two and the drop rate is excellent.