Dreams Guild taking a serious look at Aradune

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Krytus, May 20, 2020.

1. Krytus New Member

Hello this is Krytus the leader of a retired raid guild, i began playing eq around June of 1999, back then i like most people knew nothing about EQ and spent many countless hours looking for my corpse frustrated to no end. When i finally reach level 50 in Karnors castle i made the decision i wanted to raid so i did joining a euro raid guild Arch Of Chaos. i have always played a warrior, i have tanked ever encounter more times than i can count through Crystallos.

I eventually left Arch Of Chaos and formed Dreams Guild we raided 7 days a week if we could find a target up and we had people online it was dead plain and simple.

For about 7 years we raided constantly with me leading the guild and about 90 percent of the raids. After numbers began to decline i applied to Legacy of Steel with several of my guild mates we luckily through hard work became members of on my opinion the most famous guild of all time in EQ, i was there when it was decided because of dwindling numbers Legacy of Steel would retire as a guild. Pretty much after that i lost interest in the game, back on Fippy my friends who were playing there contacted me and convinced me to play and reform dreams which i did and we grew very quickly beating AOW on our first attempt and Vulak and Katta, many luclin bosses we killed everthing "except" Tunare, never tried, Sleeper awoken by someone else but no Chance on that guy anyhow, i was part of awakening him many years ago on live and i remember that beat down.
    Never entered Vex Thal on live, never killed emp on fippy either, numbers began to dwindle so i said screw it. So we gave up during Luclin Expansion.

I am considering one last go, i am experienced and have great knowledge of the content old school EQ with old school strats that we used back when this was sacred knowledge.Several of my old school raiding guild mates have shown interest to kick some again. If you are interested in being a part of this potential journey with us one last time. Please send tell to Kijani on the Nameless Server or find someone on Aradune after launch with a Dreams Guild tag.