Dragon's Balance

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Tzarok, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Nedrom Augur

Have you asked Prathun about it? He knows more about monk discs than Aristo/Elidroth. He's pretty hardcore with knowledge on our class as he's been around a very long time.
  2. Kiillz Augur

its been well documented sir and lamented on excessively. If Prathun is not aware of it by now he is either out of the country with no internet or retired, which I m not aware that he is of either.
  3. Nedrom Augur

Prathun is still an active dev. I would send him a message with all the details directly here on the forums. You can find his handle by going to the Dev Tracker.

Don't give up so easily.

If you have all the details please put in a single message to me and I can forward on for you as well. Don't assume the right folks are looking at it!
  4. Kiillz Augur

all of it is stated in this thread Ned, with the knockback being included in the disc unecessarily and such. knocking a mob around and all over the place renders dps moot if its moving like that and also angers tanks and raid leaders :D
  5. Nedrom Augur

Kiillz, please check your inbox, I sent you a PM.
  6. Kiillz Augur

done sir.
  7. Nedrom Augur

Thanks, I'm using the iksar phone to call a friend. I'll see if we get anywhere with a fix from Prathun :)
  8. Savager Augur

Ask him to make a robe for the Golden Hero's Forge set while you're at it!
  9. Nedrom Augur

Heya monkies.

I passed this up to Prathun and he confirmed and reproduced the issue and has sent it to the folks who can fix it. No ETA, but looks like it's being looked into now.
  10. Taiqwon Augur

See? Was that so hard? Elidroth when there's something that everyone is claiming is broken just have whoever worked on that stuff look at it to see. I write software for a living I know how these things go, you guys just need to communicate better.

This has stuck in monks' collective craw because it's the only disc improvement we got this entire expansion and we can't use it 4 months later. Maybe you guys need to revisit how you handle/communicate bugs amongst yourselves?
    Nedrom likes this.
  11. Claan Elder

Thanks for the help Nedrom. I hope this gets fixed soon :)
    Nedrom likes this.
  12. kyong Augur

Wish this wasn't a 19 minute recast with a type 3. My rogue's hidden blade (90 sec recast, 30 sec duration, can proc itself) blows my monks eagles/dragon's balance out of the water. Please lower the recast after not being able to use it for months.
  13. Nedrom Augur

Glad to see this old handbag can still be useful :)