Info Needed Dragon Hoard Storage: Missing Items

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Aizou, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Aizou New Member

I was repeatedly doing the Frostfell - Braxi Roundup quest to get the full set of armor ornaments. I had visited the bank to deposit some tradeskill ingredients into my Dragon Hoard Storage after finishing the quest. When I came back from doing another one to deposit more into my DHS I noticed everything in it had vanished.

Thankfully I got my items back fairly quick with a petition, but would hate for this to happen again.

I had also experienced something during the expansion's first couple days of going live that may be related to this issue. I was trying to organize my items with the DHS window open. When I went to auto-inventory items into my personal bags, the item disappeared. From that point, any item I picked up would disappear after moving my mouse (if I didn't move my mouse after picking up an item, it remained on my cursor). The items were no longer searchable with the Find feature. When I closed the bank window, then reopen the bank UI, the items stopped disappearing, but when I repeated the process of using auto-inventory with the DHS window open. Items started vanishing again. Transferring items manually was fine. The odd thing was that after logging off for the day and back on the next, the vanished items reappeared in my bags and DHS. Given the issues the launch of the expansion had I cannot say for certain if the items reappearing in my bags/bank/DHS was due to server rollbacks.
  2. klanderso Developer

I'm looking into the reports that our GMs sent over this weekend. Thank you for posting here with more information :)
    Do you remember when you saw this behavior initially (when the items were disappearing after moving your mouse)?
  3. Leigo You come here often?

DH aside, did you have all of you bags open? Do you have big bags 30+slots ea?
    IF yes, its a graphical error, too many things to display. All items are there, even if you pick one up and it disappears, close a bag or 3 and it will render everything correctly.
  4. Fenthen aka Rath

The game cannot support my inventory bags + bank bags open at the same time. There's a maximum number of slots available at once. I can keep my inventory (40-44 slot bags) and like 1-2 bank bags (32+ slots) open at once and be fine. After that it starts bugging out.

I am unsure if this is related to DH, housing, guildbank, or other storage methods.
  5. klanderso Developer

For anyone who has experienced this lately, can you please update this thread with your character name, the server, and approximate time it happened? Also, any other details (like if you have all of your bags open) will help!