downloading the game now.

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by tsuchan6, Oct 18, 2018.

1. tsuchan6 New Member

I've been playing on P1999 and want to see how the game is played here.
    will make a necro leezard like I did back in the beginning of Kunark and a human monk like in 1999 when I first got addicted to this @#$^ game.
    gona try the free first.
    Is it possible to get my old characters back?
    Verily Tjark likes this.
  2. Verily Tjark Augur

Welcome back! If you remember your login info or the original email, should be easy to get your account back with all your old characters. They're probably on a different server now due to mergers.
    Tucoh likes this.
  3. Tucoh Augur

Welcome back. Good luck getting your characters back. If you can't, it's mostly sentimental value that you'll lose, since it's trivial to level in live EQ. Feel free to ask any more questions.
  4. Conq Augur

If you can recover your old account(s), it would be worth the effort, just for the veteran rewards associated with those accounts (Lesson of the Devoted, Summon Banker, etc) not to mention silver status that should be grandfathered into them.
    Conq
  5. IblisTheMage Augur

Welcome back.

Servers have merged, so you will have to look all servers to find your toons.

Game is extremely top heavy, but levelling speed up to 80ish has been boosted to extreeme levels. From there, you can get a lift if you find a good guild, so this is key.

Autogrant AA is a feature that will yield 10K-ish AA, up to lvl 100.

Necros are uber solo and raid, but harder to make shine in a fast killing group.
  6. Johnny Turbo New Member

Welcome fellow Newb, I am currently looking for low level people to group with. I'm PST time zone if that's helpful.