Down Time

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Carryion, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Carryion New Member

Well for almost 2 days now Drinal server been down or at least on my play time. So new Raid should be out! But of corse EQ is down! And so far its been of of them years to remember!

DB changed who will be doing maintenance for Ever Quest. And new expansions! So with all this going on, Ya might think they get a Patch correct the first time! No DB dose it famous Patch to fix a patch!

So I take 2 days off for raiding the new tier! I should of knew what was going happen DB does it Famous Patch that has to be Patch! What turn in to 8 hr turn in to 2 days!

So we all know what that means Patch to fix a patch. And its getting OLD. So why dont you do something constructive! Do a dam Sever merge! Some Server are DEAD.

Or you just holding out for people to move to a more active server! So you can sponge us as much as possible? In any case! Ya got 1/2 the USA out of work and you do your famous Patch that has to be patch!

We need better Service then this BS, In stead of you Pennies nickle dime us like a dame sponge! And we get service! Why dont ya start doing things right! the first time!
  2. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Yinla likes this.