Double XP Weekend - May 24-27, 2013

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Amnerys, May 23, 2013.

1. Amnerys Augur

It’s a Double XP Weekend! Starting Friday, May 24th you’ll enjoy earning twice the XP as you adventure in Norrath. But don’t miss out! This bonus will go away Monday, May 27th at 11:59 pm PDT.
  2. Brrrr New Member

Will there be any Station Cash specials during this holiday weekend?
  3. Beimeith Lord of the Game

I'm sure there will be.
  4. idej Augur

Expansion sale! Let it be so. $20 to power the boxers. ;)
    Bethelmanaa likes this.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

any chance of increased named spawns for those who don't need exp?
  6. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Yay! More excuse to level my alts! :p
    Bethelmanaa likes this.
  7. Lazy automation Elder

Some advise, be very clear on start and end dates and time. I'm glad you were clear on the end date and time, but its dumb that I would have to look on another post time find out when double xp starts.

This is the place you should have had when double xp started not the server down post.
  8. LoGiC New Member

Are they planning a $20 Flash Deal for RoF like last year for VoA??
    Bethelmanaa likes this.
  9. Sebbina Augur

It was mentioned that rather then wait until the usual midnight friday Pacific time the plan is to start double XP after the patch.
  10. Belkar_OotS Augur

Getting a late start on the patch? My server just got an announcement it was going down.
  11. Tachyon Augur

Alt time!
  12. Fenthen aka Rath

Why are the servers down?
  13. Geroblue Augur

emergency patch. Double xp after they come up.
  14. moogs Augur

Luclin is up, with all of 2 traders in the bazaar.
  15. Tegila Augur

fyi: at least on bertox, teh dbl xp doesnt seem to be on
  16. Lazy automation Elder

thats exactly my point it should be mentioned in the original post of "the double xp thread", i shouldnt have to dig through tangential threads to find out iwhen double xp starts.
  17. SilentWave Journeyman

I logged in to Luclin after this patch, went to my usual hunting ground & killed a couple of mobs to check if double XP had started (it did), then proceeded to purchase Bottle of Adventure III (50% XP potion for 4 hours) & used the potion. I planned to take advantage of double XP weekend + 50% XP potion + Lesson of the Devoted. However, when I casted Lesson of the Devoted, it wouldn't take hold! Is this bugged? I thought any XP potion should stack with LotD???
  18. Rhymez Thebard Elder

Exp potions and LoTD share the same buff slots. You cannot have both being used at the same time. Which means LoTD will not stack with any xp potions.
  19. Rhage New Member

This include Test Server? cause sure don't seem any different
  20. RaceCondition Augur

I agree, it does not seem to be enabled on Test.

The live servers needed a reboot before it was live, perhaps Test needs to be pushed the same update and restarted for them to get the bonus exp.