Double XP All Servers: Ends Noon PT, Mon, Jan 4, 2016

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Durnazax New Member

No double experience anymore. Such a shame to have simple things like this go unmonitored and unresolved.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. Medimus New Member

Sigh. Ungrateful much? (I know, two days late to the party - but still...)

Thanks, Daybreak! :)
  3. Abazzagorath Augur

Still no double exp on Xegony, guess its not getting turned back on. Oh well.
  4. Silv Augur

Yep... they borked it up (surprise!). Looks like the Double XP is off now.
  5. The Nothing New Member

to double exp or to not double exp ... or the third option tell everyone it is double but give them 1.5 anyway
  6. Jaybizzer Lorekeeper

It feels like we are on our own in Everquest lately. The only feedback I hear from Devs is Holly on twitter. This game seems to be in a downward spiral since being sold to Daybreak. Stuff like this NEVER happened when SOE was running the show. There was always someone on the forum at least responding to the community. This is pretty pathetic.
    Spamilton likes this.
  7. Crystilla Augur

I know Sat and Sunday there definitely didn't seem like there was any bonus experience (this on Ragefire).
    Silv likes this.
  8. Mintalie Augur

Who wants to PL my shammy? :p
  9. Silv Augur

Your cat will!
    Gyurika Godofwar and Mintalie like this.
  10. Melphite New Member

Not sure if this was intentional - but the Fire beetle eye quest in Freeport gives 200% more exp per hand in - I tested it and was able to level a new character from 0 - 40 just by handing in fire beetle eyes. Also noticed after 40 it still gives same xp but I got bored. you may want to look into it. Also a lot of farmers botters in Paniel now :)
  11. Claan Elder

*crickets*
    Gyurika Godofwar and Spamilton like this.
  12. jacksonnn New Member

but it never happened... is this normal for a MMO? to tell your community you are going to do an event , not do it and not even make a comment about it? happy new year! =]
    Claan likes this.
  13. Geroblue Augur

I played on Friday and Saturday and got extra XP. I certainly took two characters, one at 19 and one at 25, up to 40th level. I also had adventure potions going to. a 2 on one of them and a 3 on the other one.
  14. Derd Augur

Was certainly active on my server, what server are you talking about?
  15. jacksonnn New Member

Was on Phin Sat night and Sun played double xp events time and time again in the past, never have a problem going from 1-50 in about 2 days of it. Let me tell you that for sure it was not active on the server i played on maybe it was not included but when i read "double xp ALL SERVERS" i assume it is active , may have just missed it on Fri and Sat? but thought it ran to Monday...i am glad to hear about half of the people on this topic seemed to enjoy it ! had xp pots on too enjoying my 1% a white mob kill at level 9. HAPPY NEW YEAR :p
  16. Mintalie Augur

Got my druid from 100 to 105 and my shammy from 85 to 95 but she still has 10 to go... yawn...