Double Station Cash® Exclusive with Walmart!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Toquillaw Augur

We have them at our Walmart, usually lots of the cards in stock.
  2. Soul New Member

Are you still unable to use station cash for monthly subscription or has this changed?
  3. Warpiggs Augur

As far as I know it has not changed.
  4. Caudyr Augur

As far as I know this hasn't changed, but can't you use those cards for your subscription and still get some SC when you redeem them?
  5. Mintalie Augur

Correct. You have the option to either get the Station Cash plus bonus or get a 30-day subscription plus bonus.
  6. BreeZer New Member

They do in the NE part of Indiana :)
  7. FrankeB New Member

The 2 walmarts near me in the burbs of Chicago have both discontinued carrying sony game cards within the last ~6 months.

Manager at the first store just said they were not carrying them anymore and the second one I went to the guy said he thought it looked like a new style/design of card might be coming in but that yes, the existing sony cards had all been discontinued in their system and they havn't been stocked in them in months.
  8. Mintalie Augur

After shelling out $60 to Walmart and adding the Station Cash to my account online, Marketplace is not working in-game. Uh... any news on this?
  9. Geroblue Augur

I saw /ooc in game where several people said marketplace was down. But I've been able to add SC and buy items this evening.
  10. Fenthen aka Rath

I found the 1500+500 bonus cards at Walmart, purchased 2.
    1 card = 1500 + 500 = 2000, and then doubled as the SOE Promo.. so $15 = 4,000 SC ($30, tax-free = 8k SC)