Double experience tally... How many did you level up?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Risiko, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Risiko Augur

Ok, so let's hear it. How many characters did you level up over the double experience weekend?

I got some of my alts up. Enchanter, Shadowknight, and Druid. It was a great time.

And... don't even ask me how much DBC I spent. /sigh ... costly weekend lol
  2. Shihan New Member

Got my magician from 18 to 56. I would have made it to 60 but half of my weekend was dedicated to family stuff. :/
  3. Aziuno Augur

Was a light weekend for myself, only 100AA on my main to max all GoD aa's and hit that 130 banked.
    I did spend ~$50 on 50% pots for OOW Launch+AA grind afterward (since additional 15% off this weekend).
  4. Illusory Augur

Didnt have too much time to play this weekend, but I managed to hit my goals.

Main and box hit 100% regular XP.
    Banked about 50AAs on main and box accounts (Probably won't max out this time around, but I would like to get a few dozen more before GoD unlocks.)
    Got my 3rd account into the late 50s, and updated a majority of his gear. He now hits like a friggin' truck.

Not bad for casual weekend play.
  5. Nuther Augur

Cleric 47 to 59.2
    Hierophant Cloak
    Fungi Stick
    Fungi Robe (looks nice)
    30 useless spells
  6. Finchy Augur

wiz from 60 to 65 and gained 70ish AA - max xp in 65
    Monk gained around 150ish AA - max xp in 65
    shaman gained about 90ish AA - max xp in 65
    bard from 62 to just shy of 65 and about 30 AA
  7. Accipiter Old Timer

Got my second 5-box crew from 51 to 59. After about 8 hours my eyes start to bleed.
  8. Raltar Augur

I had work Saturday, Sunday and Monday, so I didn't get nearly as much done as I wanted. Plus, LDoN just released, so I was in there the entire time and exp isn't the greatest.
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

18 levels on three characters.
  10. Classified Journeyman

Topped of my main (mage) and my box (ranger) to 100%. Got about 130ish AA's on Mage and about 200 on the ranger. I did have to work Saturday, and I was doing BiC stuff. I would have been done with the BiC but I forgot to say one line in the KT progress and turned my stone in to early. :(
  11. snailish Augur

spotty play, with some real unproductive travel (instead of killing mobs)... but got from mid 20s to 39 on my main. So easily the most productive leveling run for me in over a year.
  12. Rhodz Augur

zero
    nada
    zilch
    :)
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

1 on my alt Beastlord on Friday, would have been more if AB had actually been allowing people to log in and stay on line during the weekend.
    High Voltage likes this.
  14. Ming Tee Augur

Went from 52 to 60 on my sk, dinged 60 in a hotel, cant stop my grind! Got a couple alts a few levels in the 50s
  15. Numiko Augur

I could not play a lot over the weekend, but did manage to bank 72 aa's for oow. and start a new character and got her to level 26.
  16. Fluid Augur

Didn't play my main much but got a few of my alts to comfortable levels. Very satisfied for the amount of time I played even if it wasn't optimum. Even ran a Shaman up to level 9 for shitz and giggles. Only regret is I spent near zero time on Ranger so still chugging SoW potions instead of casting. Probably should have spent more DB money on items like Potions of Adventure while the discount was in effect for later use.
  17. Illusory Augur

Curious!

If you don't mind me asking... What server do you (as DBG staff) play on primarily? And, do you guys group up with other dbg staff and/or mingle with regular players? :)
  18. MaxTheLion Augur

They're on Agnarr, secretly warping on ground spawns in SoNH while laughing at everybody trying to finish their quest. A few of them also set up AFK Mage groups at Chancellor. - justDBGthings -
  19. Darchon_Xegony Augur

With all of the chat of EXP potions, I was curious... Would it be possible to create another style of them?

Current EXP potions are a fixed long duration. This places a large amount of urgency in groups that are burning them and it can be very frustrating when people burn money on them and end up having groups break up shortly after or die shortly after.

Could another version be created? One that an unlimited duration, but to offset this the EXP potion has "hit counters", similar to rogue poisons or many defensive proc buffs. Let's say 200-250~ hit counters, and each time you get an EXP message from killing a mob you lose 1 counter. Then the buff ends when all counters have been consumed.

This way you have two "options" for EXP potions. One for a more hardcore "go-go-go" type group where you may maximize the amount of EXP you can earn while under the time based potion. Another for a more casual, guaranteed EXP gain because you are locked into a guaranteed 200ish mob kills with that extra EXP.
  20. Meaghan Stormfire Journeyman

Or create something similar to a vitality xp pool like in EQ2 where you basically get bonus xp until it runs out. I guess that basically amounts to the same idea though. Personally I'd still use a standard pot since it has no cap on how much bonus xp you can get other than how many mobs you can kill in a set time frame. But I can understand the appeal of the other. Personally I just wish that they'd make the buff suspendable.