Double Exp weekend

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Ironface, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Ironface New Member

As as returning player, this will be my first double exp weekend on EQ

My question is will Lesson of Devotion stack with the double exp? And will the Exp potions stack also?

Thanks!
  2. Rasputyn Elder

They add together, yes. If you're working on normal XP: 100% is no lesson/bonus XP, 200% is double XP weekend or Lesson and 300% is Lesson+Double XP.

If you're working on AA they also add together, but it adds to the super AA bonus-rate if you're under 4000aa. So at zero AA you get 1000% AA XP without anything else, lesson makes that 1100% and double XP weekend makes it 1200% for AA(at 0aa/max bonus). This makes it harder to see the benefits of lesson/bonus XP weekends at very low AA totals.
  3. ntellect Augur

Did I hear correctly? Double XP weekend Nov3-4?? :) (This would be my first one as well)
  4. Culan Journeyman

Where are people seeing this? I see on twitter that they announced triple station cash for tomorrow but I don't see anything about a double xp weekend. Any links?
  5. Riou EQResource

Geozen likes this.
  6. Goranothos Augur

Ok, this one will probably stump you.

What about servers that have a permanent exp bonus in place, such as FV (perma 50% bonus, if I remember correctly)? Will this weekend be 200% normal exp like all the other servers, or 250% normal exp?
  7. Cakeny Augur

300%, double the normal 150% iirc
  8. Geozen Journeyman

Can't wait to level some more this weekend. Double XP will be a godsend!
  9. Mintalie Augur

Woohoo here I come 95!
    Geozen likes this.
  10. WarSheol Augur

11. Ocura Journeyman

Awesomeness, not only do I have that weekend off of work.. but it is also my birthday weekend. Thanks soe lol! :)
    Duftin and Geozen like this.
  12. Reht The Dude abides...

Time to catch some alts up before RoF release, thanks SOE!
    Geozen likes this.
  13. bearforce1 Lorekeeper

a little tip that is useful to solo'ers/ molo'ers, get to your favorite exp spot on thursday, click LoD and than camp. log on friday afternoon and use up thursday's Lod, Lod will have reset by than and you can than use friday's Lod immediately after thursday's.
    Borek-VS and Geozen like this.
  14. WarSheol Augur

Well Happy birthday have fun hehe.