Double exp not on yet?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Coldfury, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Coldfury New Member

It's been about 45 minutes already and no change in the experience so far for the whole server I am on. Anyone else noticing they are not getting any exp boost yet?
  2. Buds Augur

Hmm doesn't seem to be working.
  3. Cakvala Augur

wonder if someone forgot to turn it on.
  4. Rainbowdash Augur

Yeah it's definitely not on.
  5. Buds Augur

Hello, is this thing on??
  6. Nefarr Journeyman

On yet?
  7. Buds Augur

Still no double exp on FV.
  8. Cakeny Augur

Why so obsessive about it? Just play the game. if you get bonus xp great, if not no big loss.
  9. Toquillaw Augur

It is on, as posted on the other threads you are NOT going to get a doubling of all other bonuses. You get a doubling of the original experience. When you have all sorts of other bonuses (like the additional FV 50% bonus and massive AA bonuses) it is hard to see an additional 100% bonus. You might be getting 1000% AA bonus already, so it's an additional 10% or so over your normal rate. Plus if you are on RaF bonuses, you might be near the bonus cap.
    Leerah and Reprisal like this.
  10. Ronak Augur

It's on. But, there is nothing wrong with confirming it is, since it was a promise made to the community.
  11. Buds Augur

No its not on for AA on fv. I have over 4k aa, so no bonus. I am getting the exact same aa I was before this weekend. Regular exp may be fine, but something is wrong.
  12. Rainbowdash Augur

Yeah I've been grinding etc and not used a single xp mod (lesson etc) and xp is the exact same for ?AA and regular as it was prior to "double xp".
  13. Cakvala Augur

If i was at home id /petition and see if a GM can tell you if its on or not?
  14. Makrodd New Member

Double Exp for AAs definatley NOT working. I have 3 accounts and tested to change between regular and AA. It's working on level exp, but not AAs.
  15. Recnarp Augur

Its been working fine on Tunare.
  16. Warpiggs Augur

Working fine on Bertoxx.