Don't Miss Your LAST Chance to Get Shroud of the Bokon!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

Shroud of the Bokon is a special illusion item that is the pre-order bonus item for purchasing the 22nd expansion for EverQuest: The Broken Mirror. Players will no longer be awarded with this bonus item after 11:59PM PST on Tuesday, November 17, 2015.

EverQuest: The Broken Mirror is scheduled to unlock to players at noon pacific* on Wednesday, November 18, 2015.

[IMG]

If you haven’t pre-ordered yet, don’t forget that All Access members get 10% OFF the price of ANY version of The Broken Mirror expansion. If you haven’t purchased yet, you can learn more about this expansion and buy now here.

*convert to your local time
  2. treehugger Journeyman

Can we gift this expansion before release?
  3. Roshen Brand Manager

No. But if you wait just a few more days, this will become available!

Gifting and upgrading for the expansion will become available around the time that The Broken Mirror expansion unlocks to players on Wednesday, Nov 18.
  4. Althiel Journeyman

Do we get the shroud/other pre-order bonuses at the time of pre-order or do we get them once the content is live? Also what is the delivery method (/claim for example)? Thank you.
  5. Iila Augur

The shroud has been in my claims window for a while now. Maybe as soon as I preordered?
  6. Brohg Augur

bag also, and access to all previous content available immediately on payment
  7. Rafather Augur

Ouch, noon pacific? What happened to the servers coming up in the morning? The most recent content releases have been so smooth with the servers coming up around 10 central.
  8. Agrippa Augur

DBG has had the sense to include the shrouds and rings on the progression servers. They've also had the sense to include maps, the find option, soulbinders, shared bank slots, parcel liasons and quite a few other game improvements that really don't increase power and really should have never been tied to expansions. Is there any chance you'll have the sense to untie the extended target window, aggrometer, clicking from bags, and similar game improvements that really don't increase power and should never have been locked with expansions?
    Kegwell likes this.
  9. Azlynx Elder

I ordered the standard edition. There were 3 options standard a more expensive one and one more expensive then the previous. It charged me for some time locked progression crap. Who do I talk too to have this corrected. I at no point clicked on anything but standard took me to billing and I paid.
  10. Roshen Brand Manager

With any issue like this that related to the billing of your account, you'll want to contact us directly so we can get this fixed up for you.

Contact our team directly!
  11. Cervelo Journeyman

IMO, that shroud isn't that "cool" looking. However, if you can make some illusion or armor that would make my toons look like or close to how awesome Mayong Mistmoore looks in the 13th anniversary tasks. I would be all over that with all of my EQ accounts and I would gladly pay.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  12. Morningdew Lorekeeper

Last chance for suckers to give db their cash for a broken expansion. After tomorrow, most will realize that they should wait a month or 2 before wasting their money.