Don't Miss These NEW Anniversary Events!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Mar 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rafather Augur

I finally get a shot at doing the gnome race and all I see about to start are buffed up gnomes that are grouped to be cothed. Good job making this stupid event able to be cheesed, screwing over many other players.
  2. CaptAmazing Augur

LOL yeh what a terrible concept. Bunch of people just set multi coth across zones and win. so unless youre with them you aint getting a reward when theyre on.
  3. Abazzagorath Augur

Yep.
  4. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I think the Gnome Race had assumed TLP mechanics (no mounts, less CotH mages). The race seems tame on most other servers except Xegony. lol.
  5. MyShadower All-natural Intelligence

People, these armor ornaments are art! ART! :rolleyes:
    Art costs money!
  6. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

Again tonight, Teena advertised a race at 1:30am (30min warning) central time on cazic thule server, but did not actually start the race at 2:00 am...
  7. utwo New Member

very well said zazook
  8. roguerunner Augur

they shouldve used instances for the race derp
  9. Faerie Journeyman

Yep. Because the raiders will keep paying and the rest of us will just quit rather than give DBG another dime.
  10. Cazmac Augur

I have more recently been doing this on Antonius Bayle and CotH gets used quite often to get the poor little gnomes to the basement - and even then you can get killed at your moment of triumph! Sometimes, it can get blocked though. I think that is mean, because how can a level 1 get past all those mobs?!
  11. Cazmac Augur

I am not a raider but I now have two Gold accounts and no fantastic gear on any of my alts. I do agree about the favour shown to the top-end players and I rather resent it because I pay as much as they do yet am ignored.
  12. Cazmac Augur

A big portion of my point in this post is the fact that we were raid geared, imagine how much " fun" the event would be for a normal group geared group. It's all about the game being fun if you read their lame a^$ excuse of why they dropped EQNext like a bad habit. So when is EQ going to get back to being fun for everyone that plays Daybreak? Normal casual group players would come back to this game if you would quit developing for the top 1% of the player population and get back to remembering that this game was all about the group play when it launched and for many years after.

Oh I so totally agree with you and have been saying this for years but just got shouted down, presumably by that top 1%!

13. maxwell Lorekeeper

Can you guys extend the 17th Anniversary event Hate's Fury? It is really not long enough for some of us that is trying to complete the raid.

Thank you
    Kindoluri, Neikkas and Yinla like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.