Don't forget you HAVE to instance Master Vule before DoDh goes live on phinny!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ryak, Dec 7, 2017.

1. qweasy Augur

Any chance of either removing the key requirement for starting a Seru instance or making the 4 mini bosses for the key spawn in instances somehow for Agnarr pretty please?
  2. Gafgarion Elder

Thank you!
  3. Somnium Wintersun New Member

Many thanks!
  4. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

Thanks, Prathun. And to Absor too. Honestly, it's amazing that both of you are still on the team after all this long. It's hard to imagine EQ, let along the TLP servers we all love, would still be around if it weren't for you two sticking with it for such a long time (and maybe other team members that don't have as much face time around here?).
  5. Boze TLP complaint factory

Yayyy thank you!
  6. Jaera Augur

Much appreciated Prathun.

Just as another heads up for DoDH, is load balancing being worked on or has it been introduced for this expansion? There is a bottleneck quest in Dreadspire Keep that has a groupable mob that allows for access to lower Dreadspire to fight Vule, and the presence of pick zones would greatly alleviate this issue.
  7. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

DoN, DoDH, and PoR are all load balanced (or soon should be) . The Test update from 12/14 has it in the notes but I'm not sure if it made it into the emergency patch on the 19th to address the Live server exp rates, it might be pushed back for the next scheduled full patch.
  8. Jaera Augur

Delightful, all is well.
  9. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Fantastic news. Here's to hoping the patch note includes all zones not just a select few!

Now onward to PoR. A handful in there will need instancing to prevent huge bottlenecks, not quite Vule tier but sufficient enough to warrant instances.
  10. Machentoo Augur

This is tremendous. Thank you.

Out of curiosity, what did you all do with Keleborn? Does he pop in the aoc instance? Will he pop in pickzones?
  11. Qelyn1 Journeyman

This is truly a Christmas miracle! Bless you, Prathun!
  12. Saelan New Member

Awesome news! On a related note, what will the replay timer be for Dreadspire Keep? If its 7 days, it could take quite awhile for guilds to get flagged for DPoB at only 12 persons per week/instance. Personally, i think a 3 day timer would be in order.
  13. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Get used to 3-4 splitting Vule if you want to raid Demiplane quickly I think is the advice that will come down.

While I agree a 3day timer makes more sense, they have never changed any AoC down from 6.5 days as far as I am aware.
  14. Aneia Master

Thank you for the update, Prathun. That's great news.