DoN progression

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Myric227, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Myric227 New Member

Does DoN progression still give the "10 to all stats" along with the other tier stat rewards or were they incorporated into the AA system? If it does still give those rewards, what other progressions are there, if any, that give similar stat bonuses?
  2. Kolbayn Journeyman

MPG group missions still do as far as I know
  3. Myric227 New Member

I don't see any type of stat rewards on either the group or raid missions for MPG, only loot.
  4. moogs Augur

Leerah likes this.
  5. Myric227 New Member

Cool. I had seen the rewards from the quest, but didn't know if they had been incorporated into planar power or something like that.
  6. moogs Augur

Leerah likes this.
  7. moogs Augur

No, they haven't been rolled up into anything else. DoN progression and MPG group trials offer benefits that can't be found elsewhere.
  8. Drathus Augur

Some of the higher level AA rewards for DoN are sweet too.

Also, something to keep in mind. Some of the anniversary rewards allow you to choose faction as an option. I believe DoN factions are in there. I have no clue how much they boost faction, but it says "large increase."
  9. Yther Augur

10. moogs Augur

I think it gives +8 cap per MPG trial for the first 5, and +10 for the 6th completed. 50 total.
  11. Myric227 New Member

Thanks guys. Much appreciated.
  12. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

The DoN progression step that gives HEM gives a fixed amount of mana and endurance (300? I think it might 3 E/M per level...), but a percentage based increase to HP, my character with 80,000+ HP gained more than 2,000; at the time I had 3 characters complete it at once, and calculated it to be 2.5%, with maxxed natural durability AA already.
  13. Gumlakx Augur

DoN progression still gives relevant rewards, such as the tier 4 increased chance to crit with melee or spells. The maximum level range of 15 for doing the raids has distorted things as the maximum level has increased. Telling my guildmates that I can't help them until they reach level 85 to do level 70 content seems weird.
    Leerah and moogs like this.
  14. moogs Augur

I wish this would be changed.
  15. CrazyLarth Augur

shroud down for the raids
  16. moogs Augur

While shrouding technically works...

Going from 80k hp to 8k hp... :(