DON Cultural Armor Info

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dahaman, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Dahaman Augur

The basic DON cultural armor can be made when DON comes out. The only quest that needs to be done to make this is to go talk to an NPC in your home town and complete a very basic quest to get the ancestral armor book (Ex: Ancestral Troll Armor). The rest of the pieces can be bought or they drop in DON zones.

The tricky part though is that the symbols have changed names over the years and the quests have too. What use to be a "Grandmaster" symbol is now an "Eminent" symbol. The quests to get the book to create these new symbols comes from the same NPC that gave the ancestral book quest. Easy.

The problem I have run into, and I'm hoping to verify, is that the Eminent symbols (the old Grandmaster symbols) are not DON. They are located in DON and DODH zones.

I thought the old Grandmaster symbols were part of the DON era. Were they not?

At this time, DON cultural armor is limited to basic armor + Sacred symbol. That makes for a rather low hitpoint item for all slots and only an upgrade at all for some slots due to the AC on a few pieces.
  2. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

You should be able to do the Eminent symbol quest during DoN. Last bloods are DoDH. Exalted are TSS.

DoN Cultural is kinda meh even for bazaar gear until last blood augs come in anyway.
  3. Dahaman Augur

Thanks!

You are right. Eminent is DON. The Accursed Nest.. I was connecting that to DODH. Oops!
  4. Hythos Augur

DDh & SoD but TOD & LBD are soo much better than NoD or DON.
    If you can get SSB and LBGH, you just have to farm from FH, DT and RO vs having to go to LDP, ROP, PS, DS, and BS.