Does this work?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by CreditMan67, Jul 16, 2018.

1. CreditMan67 New Member

Just came back to EQ and looking over all my accounts and toons. 3 All-Access accounts + 2 Free accounts.

Warrior + Bard + either Cleric or Druid on All-Access accounts plus Enc + Wiz on Free accounts. Bard, cleric, druid, enc and wiz are all 86 with full heroic augments. Warrior will be heroic upgrade. Was doing pet tank but I think I want a real tank so I was going to kill off mage and convert it to a warrior instead.

or

I will just 3 box with mercs doing Warrior + bard + druid, 2 nuking mercs and 1 healing merc. Is this trio using 3 mercs doable?
  2. Mary Poppins Augur

Both would work. Kinda depends on how much work you want to do. The more mercs, the easier to box. But if played properly, you'll be stronger with the real toons. So up to you. In either case, you should be fine.
  3. CreditMan67 New Member

Thank you for the reply. I have decided to just do the 3 box with warrior + bard + druid. These accounts are all-access and have RoS bought. DPS may be low but it is a group to play casually anyhow and not for pushing the envelope. These toons are for playing when my buddy is not on.

My real group is sk + shaman + wizard + 2 nuking mercs along with a friend playing a druid.