Does purchasing 30 Days All Access Time start immediately?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Osiris, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Osiris New Member

I have an ancient SOE gift card that gives me these two redemption options:

1) 1500 Daybreak Cash + 500 DBC Bonus

2) 30 Days All Access Time + 500 DBC Bonus

If I opt for the 30 Days All Access Time, would that start immediately, or can I store it and activate it at a future date of my choosing?
  2. Derd Augur

Card will probably not work, can try but im 87.9 percent sure it won't. I believe there was a cutoff date or something along those lines a few years back.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

SOE?

I am not sure that would even be valid now after SOE sold to Daybreak but they may honour it.

I would send a Petition in via the support page & ask what your options are.

https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us
  4. Osiris New Member

Ah, I should have mentioned - the code still works, the 2 options are what were presented on my account (all cash or access & cash).

I'd probably opt for the access & cash, but I don't have time to play at the moment - hence wondering if I can store the "credit" and start it at a later date.
  5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

If the card was activated & when you enter the code it is still giving you valid options you can wait, they don't time out as such, unless another sale of Daybreak or the EverQuest franchise/game takes place perhaps.

If you opted for the 30 days though it would begin on the day you redeemed it.
  6. Osiris New Member

Gotcha, that's what I figured - thanks for the assistance! I'll hold onto it for now.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yes the cards still work, it just that they don't sell them. Even thru them selling the company they stated the cards will remain valid.

I have a "few" and they all work fine.