Does no one group or am I unlucky?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sociabear, Jun 2, 2021.

1. Stewgottz Augur

False: There are players that would give up that marginal bonus to box their toons. Lol never said that was faster than a full group; just the preference i and others i game with share.
  2. Ultrazen Augur

Start your own group, I assure you it will be full within 5 minutes. Everyone sits around with LFG on and waits for an invite, and very few people start groups, because it can be a bit of a pain. Easy problem to fix!
    Riou and yepmetoo like this.
  3. yerm Augur

If you lack the willpower to actually form a group, and can't manage to be assertive enough to recruit classes to fill the necessary roles, and instead either passively sit waiting for someone else to do it and invite you or some fix to magically log on and turn on lfg... you are going to struggle in more ways than just everquest grouping. This kind of wimpy lack of personality can be one of the most crippling things in a person's life and frequently to blame for getting ripped off on major purchases, failing to get a good job, not having a good matching relationship partner, you name it.

Yeah I'm going there. Learn how to actually form groups yourself and put that mess together and those skills could lead to you having a better looking car, house, girlfriend, and paycheck. Find yourself constantly unable to group and don't be surprised if we all assume you're probably lonely and struggling out of game too.

(I'd like to say this is a troll post to get the thread livened up but the truth is I meant what I said!)

Stop complaining about lack of groups on these servers where all you have to do is ask. Change your lack of assertiveness and make groups!
    PathToEternity likes this.