Does Dichotomic Fusilade (101) exist in RkII ?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ratbo Peep, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Ratbo Peep Augur

My Minor Essence of Life (101) won't hork it up at all.
    It only offers me a Minor Essence of Life back. Hmmmmm
    I mean it looks pretty in my inventory, but...........
    -R
    PS: The 105 version did fork over the new RkII buff though.
  2. Brudal Augur

Since there are 6 ranks of the Dicho spells, they are based on progression not spell runes.
  3. Ratbo Peep Augur

Hmmmm
    I'm about 1/3 of the way through the progression - and it's not upped that I can "see". ??
    -R
  4. Brudal Augur

I never claimed it worked, just that it wouldn't evolve via spell runes. With as many issues that the expansion release has had, it would not surprise me to find that part still pending implementation.

The level 101 doesn't increase, the level 250 does, from strike 1 .... 6

http://www.raidloot.com/Spells.aspx?name=dicho&class=Ranger
  5. Silv Augur

On this topic... does anyone know *exactly* what progression checks are needed to upgrade the evolving spells? I've got a substantial amount done myself and still casting Dichotomic I of my spell. From all classes I've talked to this is their experience as well...
  6. Ratbo Peep Augur

OK - I'll investigate. thanks
    -W
  7. Riou EQResource

I don't think this was ever implemented in Beta. It's likely meant to be something like group progression for first 3, and Raid progression for final 3
  8. Silv Augur

People in beta said repeatedly they were able to evolve the spells but never gave specifics so that's why I was under the impression there was some knowledge out there about "how".

Honestly, I think it would be kindof lame if they limited "ranks" 4 - 6 to raids instead of making all (or the majority) group progression. :( They could really throw non-raiders a bone/incentive to do progression b/c in the past there hasn't been much of one. I suppose the aug, mount, etc. this expansion are good reason but still...
    Perplexed likes this.
  9. Repthor Augur

im up to crypt of sul group raid mission and my dichotomic spell still rank one i even brough a new copy and re scribed just to see if it was script based but nahh still rank one . soo short of one mission task of finnishing group content the progression spell still rank 1. so safe to say its not implemented yet
  10. Twinbrow New Member

Same. Completed Health>life>all but 2 of Death(broken one and the one after)>most of Crypt.....no change