Does anyone know where they host that old autofire program ?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Weebaaa, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Weebaaa Augur

I don't know where I've downloaded it on my last three installations, but can't seem to find it today. Any help would be appreciated !
  2. Ruven_BB Augur

Can just make a macro for it now. /autofire

Ruven
  3. fransisco Augur

for some horribly stupid reason, they made autofire have a built in delay to resemble average lag of someone mashing range attack. Range weapons with autofire do not fire as fast as they could (unlike autoattack).

If you use the autofire program, or some other method of spamming ranged attack, you will fire faster.
  4. Makavien Augur

They removed the delay .
  5. Karthanon Augur

When did they do that?
  6. Weebaaa Augur

SoD era I believe. It was removed.

But I still want my program if anyone knows to find it.
  7. Karthanon Augur

Found it. Check your inbox.
  8. Tobin Augur

I use my G510 Logitech keyboard and when I asked SoE they said it does NOT violate the third party program rule. never asked DBG but I assume it's OK to use a macro keyboard since it is part of my computer system. (admin can you please respond if there is a problem with that)
  9. Orbital101 Augur

use autofire at your own risk or be smart using it.
    [EQ][EQ2] AFK or Unattended Gameplay

It is not ok for an account to be played unattended or AFK.

If you need to go away for longer than a few seconds please move your character to an empty part of the zone or log out completely.

If a character, including any pets or mercs, is found performing actions while the user is away disciplinary action will be taken against the account.

Disciplinary action for unattended or AFK gameplay can include, but is not limited to; account warning, account suspension, and account termination (ban).
  10. Tobin Augur

Yes I agree - I use my G510 to help me press keys and prevent the bashing the keyboard this came promotes - Over the phone once I offered SoS a doctors note to show I have Carpel Tunnel Syndrome and it was one of the reasons I got a G510 in the first places.

I do not game away from keyboard - I do sit long times out in the middle of no where doing nothing ... But that's just me :)
  11. Makavien Augur

No just in the recent last year or so they removed the attack delay from autofire.
  12. Onhanis Stonescale Elder

So boxing is indeed against the EULA? Also, that part about bans and whatnot, tell that to the people who level 3 chars at once AFKing with mercs in The Hole. I mean seriously, those are the people who I train Guardian on as a Mage.
  13. Thraine Augur

Well its my 12 bucks a month ... i think ill afk whenever and where ever i want to.

roi always trying to make the rules for everyone ;) keep your e-wang swinging on Xegony pls thanks :D
  14. Orbital101 Augur

It was just a friendly warning to let everyone know that it was not OK for an account to be played unattended or AFK. People were posting like if it was ok. It is always good to let people know what they can expect from breaking rules.

I used to afk in powater with my 4-6 accounts AFK, with autoloot on and my wizards merc out and recently, I always find my self kicked to char select every time i do. So you only need someone to complaint about it to either get kick or more severe consequences if your account is not in good standing. If your going to do it, do it where no one will be affected.
  15. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

He is just quoting Daybreak. And going afk is not against the rules. AFK killing is :)
  16. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Thing is someone is always affected.
  17. Redrum_Redrum Augur

I have the program but have been un able to get it to work since I upgraded to windows 10
  18. Matari Augur

Why bother with DL a third party program when just write some code that is no more than 50 lines.