DoDH vote opens and possible issue.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hamshire, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Hamshire Augur

Went to priest of discord and told him vote and all it does is bring up a blank window that says option, this is on vulak and everyone is getting it. Is Fippys vote working or are you guys getting a blank window as well?
  2. Kyel Journeyman

People are unable to vote on Fippy as well.
  3. Mabbu New Member

I have a scheduled vacation for all next week on the hopes that the vote passes. I mean, I can always reschedule because my job is awesome like that, but I'd sure feel better about it if I at least knew a vote was going to be possible at all.

This needs some attention.
  4. Maltheus Elder

I have taken a week off work, stocked up on canned foods, and had a temporary colostomy bag installed for this. Because, frankly, I want to dominate the monster missions.
  5. Piestro Augur

Looking into the matter.
  6. Mabbu New Member

Piestro I see that this issue made today's patch notes with a fix. If this was your doing, I just want you to know that you have a special place in my heart.

No one else pays any attention to us :(, we love you.
  7. Piestro Augur

Aristo, JChan, and Ngreth did the work. So it was their doing. :)
  8. Kyel Journeyman

Thanks for having people to look into it for us though.

Also, I don't know if it is a or was part of the bug or the way it supposed to be since the changes to the voting but normally the poll becomes visible 60 days after the last target is defeated and then closes on the 2nd Monday after it becomes visible giving anywhere from 8-14 days of voting. This time the poll did not become visible until the Monday following the 60 day timer which was January 14th. The end date being January 28th.

Was this part of the bug or is this how the polls will operate going forward with it becoming visible the first Monday after the 60 day timer and then run for 14 days?

Thanks,
  9. Nolrog Augur

FYI, it seems that you have to too to the Priest of Discord to vote now. That was originally intended, but it used to let you vote from anywhere.