DoDH: Shadowmane Invasion monster mission

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gnar, May 18, 2018.

1. Gnar Augur

Does anyone know if this monster mission is bugged? The mission basically has you kill 3 named elders and trash mobs, after the 3rd elder you can loot a crate with explosives, the loot item, and the exp shards. Then your supposed to goto the last door click on it with character who looted the explosives and it opens up to the last named mob to fight to win mission.

I can box the 3 elders and get the loot and explosives out of the crate. When I go to open the last door with the character who looted the explosives it just wont open no matter what i try. Has anyone done this mm recently with any idea what i may be doing wrong or is the mission just bugged?

Also on allakazams it shows that the Malgrinnor Captain's Shortsword can also drop in the Snarlstone Dens: Confronting the traitor mission? im guessing as a zone wide rare? Anyone know if thats true?
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

The weapon drops from the crate; it adjusts item level (based on the character's level relative to the choices) after you zone out if I recall correctly.

I haven't done a monster mission in ages, so I don't remember what you do with the explosives. I do seem to remember getting some sort of confirmation window about whether or not to blow the door, but I might just have a foggy memory, that was over a dozen years ago.