Do rogues have to do corpse retrievals on TLP?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MightyUnclean, May 23, 2020.

1. MightyUnclean Elder

Do rogues have to do corpse retrievals on TLP servers? Also, I guess that there's some find function that will light a path to a player or corpse or zone line in a dungeon? I assume that if there is, it has no AI other than leading you on the most direct route? Nothing about a safe route or anything like that?

Thanks guys!
  2. sumnayin2 Augur

I mean, you could if someone needed a rez. Gear doesn't stay on corpses anymore. Find feature only works for group and just leads you to the corpse. I doubt it is the most efficient route.
  3. Sturn Augur

I've played rogues on several TLP's. Yeah, you'll get asked to retrieve the puller for your group once in a while or maybe even for another group or maybe on the rare wipe, but it isn't anything close like what it was back in the day since it is just for rezzing now. The Hole and Lguk are about the only two xp zones where you may need to do it from time to time until Kunark.
    Trevalon likes this.
  4. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Welcome back?
  5. Trevalon Augur

Honestly, probably not. Modern TLP's pretty much any class can run out and get someone who died because we all know where the mobs are and most will be dead from being over camped anyway. So if you didnt want to retrieve corpse just say you dont know the zone, someone else will do it.

Don't let that be your hangup for a rogue though...let the fact that rogues are BY FAR the worst class in Classic. I mean its not even close, they are complete and utter trash in classic and you will have a hard time finding groups ( youll need to make your own most of the time) and you will be made fun of and ridiculed in your raids until you get your epic in Kunark.
  6. Herf Augur

Only for XP rezzes, not for items. Items are not left on the bodies.