Do people really want 5 more months of Kunark?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by DryalRmog, Oct 31, 2015.

1. DryalRmog Augur

Seems like a really long time, suspect most will xcl accounts as the run out of things to do.

Please rethink this.
    Palinell likes this.
  2. Tevarin New Member

I don't want this either. Neither do most of the folks I've spoken with. I hope they can look at this poll again.
  3. Ethereal Augur

I'm okay with 5 more months. It's only 3 more months than it would have been. That IS what people signed up for originally.....
  4. sugi Lorekeeper

Velious for November +1
  5. Zargonza New Member

I'm perfectly happy with this outcome =)
  6. Finley Augur

I do. This is what I voted for.
  7. Tris Augur

I guess i can live with the result. Just hopes the server stays alive. Just hoping it wont make so many quit that the server will stop progressing.
  8. pureblade New Member

Yep I'm happy with the results
  9. Tuiv Journeyman

Nope, I wanted 3 months. The voting poll was misleading. (why did it even have to say 6 weeks at GoD??

I voted on my characters, and it gave me an error every time and said it couldn't accept my vote.
    The results don't reflect the accuracy of the server.
    Sendori likes this.
  10. Brolie Lorekeeper

I'm 100% sure it would have passed if it was 3 months across the board and not 3 months then 6 weeks.
  11. Mourning New Member

YEAH can we stay in kunark longer even??

U MAD YET?
  12. Yohan New Member

Very happy with the results. <3
  13. Krek Elder

[IMG]

Lockjaw votes failed the vote for RF, or did they fix the poll where LJ couldn't vote on our poll? I am shocked that we are stuck in Kunark for another four months.

And that six week BS was STUPID and didn't help.

RIP Ragefire. This server will die.
  14. Marthisdil Augur

Most folks assumed that because KUnark vote came after 3 months, that if it passed, it made all expansion unlocks after 3 months.

They voted, likely, with that in their head.

Thus, they failed
    Palinell, Batbener and Steampunk like this.
  15. Skipper Augur

Ragefire will die. This morning, I hear a lot of people saying they will take a few months off now. How many will return? How many will not?

Personally, I don't think I can stay interested in Kunark for another five months. No way.
    Palinell likes this.
  16. Aurmoon Augur

You're welcome to dust off your characters on Fippy Darkpaw and join us as we progress through Veil of Alaris and into Rain of Fear.
  17. UrsusObesus Apprentice

I'm fine with it.
  18. frankie78227 Augur

19. Tris Augur

Well obviously the guy who did the poll is an idiot and should not åbe allowed to work with polls again.
    Palinell likes this.
  20. Tris Augur

Why are you still here if you moved to Wow ?