Dive into The Darkened Sea with these Bonus Items!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Nymster New Member

I whole heartedly agree with the many others here, the C.E. is anemic for All Players... new, free play, silver or all access.

There should be at the very least a The Darkened Sea clickie zone in item and a TDS BIG BAG to go with the Collectors Edition.
    Jordis and Lisandra like this.
  2. Evilash Journeyman

I have to agree, I was hoping for a bag, and a clickie port item (the ship is an excellent idea, but not impressed with the graphic). Very much looking forward to the expansion, but i will not be spending the extra on the CE.
  3. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Elite Battle-Mystic Mercenary

[IMG]

Let Kluuron V’Lorn, the battle-mystic mercenary, do your bidding in the Shattered Seas. Gain access to this exiled Cultist of Primordial Malice who will fight alongside you for coin. Each character on your account will be able to hire this fearsome mercenary.

Want....

C'mon Epic merc levels...
    Nymster and Lisandra like this.
  4. Benito EQ player since 2001.

The strange thing about EQ2 is that they are very liberal about bag/inventory space. On EQ1, bag space is a major cash cow.
  5. Tobin Augur

with all the complaints that the value of the CE is too low I ask SoE is the CE locked in stone or can the pot be sweetened with any thing else - Like a clicky to port to the new expansion?
  6. Edrick Augur

When will the NDA be lifted?
    complexication likes this.
  7. Narye Augur

Not impressed
    Nymster, Lisandra and Reht like this.
  8. Ganaldarr New Member

Kinda tempted to buy the CotF CE before it disappears now.
    Lisandra likes this.
  9. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Creative Idea

Add Guild Hall Flag to Boat House. This would make the house even more special as a specialty Guild Hall.

Side Question: Can players redeem the CE Heroic Character on EverQuest 2? I see nothing blocking that option now but would like a confirmation.

Lisandra likes this.
  10. Roshen Brand Manager

No. An EverQuest Heroic Character feature can not be redeemed in EverQuest II.
  11. Lisandra Augur

Yet another reason not to purchase the Collector's Edition. I would say buying the Collector's Edition of CoTF would be better for anyone even considering spending that money since it's about to go away & has much better items.
  12. A-Quad Augur

Yeah, no CE for me either. After how (poorly) the Ancient Gods guise was handled and re-handled, you'd think they would have taken this oppty to deliver substantial & thoughtful value... but at $90.00, this ain't it.
  13. Jordis Augur

On top of that, I got email this week from SoE... Trick or Treat? Open it to find out! One Trick and one Treat. (I don't play EQ II and never have, but they like to keep trying).

EQ shows up with You get early access, an announcement of the yearly Halloween stuff, and a plug for Players Studio/Marketplace. What's EQ II getting in addition to those basics?

Get Ready for Level 100!

[IMG]

Until No‌vember 10‌th All-Access Members will receive a 25% Bonus to Adventure, Tradeskill, and AA Experience

Everyone will receive double Tears of Veeshan Etyma!
  14. Diani Augur

Ship to ship combat?
  15. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Zing!
  16. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Only if you buy CE x2 ($100 up charge) and place the 2 houses on adjacent plots. Like 8 years later, realizing teh dream?!? :)

Somewhere on Xegony in his hall de mischief, Quarken's spider sense was just activated and tingling.
    Lisandra, complexication and Leerah like this.
  17. revran1 Journeyman

my question is this new expansion going to be all in one piece or broken up like the last few and were is the new cultural armor that the said it will have
  18. Marshall Maathers Augur

Nobody truly and honestly knows the answer to that question....
    Lisandra likes this.
  19. complexication Kassina

As I recall them saying, it'll be released in one fell swoop, but you'd have to complete progression to unlock zones (similar to kernagir/hot upper/etc), rather than say, go to the end tier zone and jump to 105.
  20. BallzDeep New Member

we should have a choice of what we want when buying a Standard Edition or a Collector’s Edition. just pick out a handful of items players would want for example nice 24 slot or higher bags, 50% pots.. nice things like this.. not paintings. What you going to do with a paintings? or a Heroic Character? what if we don't want to level anything right now? Lizardman mercenary? will prob be avail in a few month in the market.. then you will see them everywhere. There is no motivation in buying any of these. I have a question?When the group of people at Sony get together around the table and decide what players want.. do these people even play the game? and if so how long have they been playing? If I select a group of veterans of the game and have them select 3 items that they want when buying a new expansion.. I will guarantee you they will not be selecting paintings to put up in your home that you may not even have.
    Lisandra and Ruinedmyownlands like this.