Distilled Grade AA Nigriventer Venom

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Andarriel, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

I cant find these anywhere on vendors (pok or ot in ros). like they were taken out of game maybe? I use to make spider's bite xix. and does anyone know why I can go to a poison vendor and my rog see a lot more on the vendor than my other chars? and yes I have the box unchecked just kinda weird.

Andarriel
  2. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Are you SURE you've bought these on vendors before? Lower level items of nigriventor venom are available on vendors, but I don't think this one ever was (unless dumped by a player, of course).

Per EQTraders, the level 40 item, Grade A Nigriventor Venom, is the highest one which is vendor sold.
  3. Nniki Augur

It was removed from the vendor.
  4. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

yup for awhile I bought a ton of them. maybe they weren't suppose to be on vendor and only dropped? ive made a lot and still got 497 unused on my rog.

Andarriel
  5. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

bummer if I knew that would of bought more.

Andarriel
  6. Goodn Augur

There was a mistake made from Beta and they were left on the vendor (which Ngreth did not want to publicize since they were not on the drop table yet).

They were taken off on the last patch (I think the last patch...may have been before). There were some unscrupulous folks (on Xegony at least) who had purchased 1000s and they were on sale in bazaar for a long time. At a high enough price to make you wonder why the hammer didn't fall...

A quick look tonight shows someone with 130, one with 14, and one with 2...at least on Xegony. (...and about 120 Spider's Bite XIX...)

A slight revision of the great Coldain Velium Temper issue way back when the devs permakilled Thurg until they could fix (CVTs were at cost zero).
  7. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Are they adding them to drop table yet? thought it was kinda weird I could buy everything off a vendor just figured since it was trival 572 reason I could. I actually been using them for the spider's bite and selling them. I try to sell a lot of different stuff.

Andarriel
  8. Zhaunil_AB Augur

Drop only.
  9. Goodn Augur

Magelo shows mobs that it has dropped off of so it should be in game. Looks like a variety of Sarnaks. 1 in 6 off of a mysterious sarnak...
  10. Warpeace Augur

Why they were removed without telling the player base.
  11. Sissruukk Rogue One

Ummm...because DBG.

Anyone know good spawns to get the Distilled Grade AA Gormar Venom? This is what I am really in need to make.
  12. Smokezz The Bane Crew

It was a very good reason to not tell everyone. People would go buy 100 thousand of them.
    fransisco likes this.
  13. fransisco Augur

maybe after the baz clears out people will loot them again.
    As a non-rogue I never loot stuff like this cause it sells for like 50-100pp each. Its not worth the bother.
  14. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

Humanoid mobs or spider mobs will be the droppers for this.
  15. Ngreth Thergn Developer

And it is not restricted to Ring of Scale. I found every zone with appropriate level mobs and included them. (Without paying attention to how few NPC's matched... so some zones, though included, won't be worth it)