Distillate's that is all

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by telezar, Aug 11, 2022.

1. telezar Journeyman

What gives DB? you guys had pot venders long before PoR. Whats the hold up?
    Is it the fact the people are lvling faster then they were before? Maybe you guys what to feel like he man and masters of the universe again? I for one would like to express my most sincerest disappointment in you guys as a whole. You have robbed us of hours of time with this and I for one don't like it! I did a little research into this, "what I think is an issue" , and found a original post about them coming out in DoN, but they weren't called Distillate's then. The decision to put them off till PoR is absurd. You can make them as a shammy in omens. I myself have spent thousands of dollars on this game over the years and think this should be like burger king, "Have it you way" ! If this is the way you guys at DB want it fine then up the time on shammy haste buffs? You guys pick but not both ways come on for gods sake don't make this game harder than it has to be. I mean you guys already make it hard enough on the average play because everyone boxes but then you came out with merc and their ok til a certain point. Im not even gona get started on how hard it is to lvl at higher lvls, mobs that hit for 10 times what you hit them for. I just dont have that kind of hours to put into lvling so do us all a favor stop making changes that effect game play and let it roll naturally for people that dont have the resources that some people do.
  2. Pops Racer Olde Faht

Telezar, my friend..... please use the ENTER button occasionally.

May I suggest you may be happier on a Live server, where there are many potion vendors, and plenty of folks selling them in the Bazaar?
    Stymie likes this.
  3. Loup Garou De loop de loop

But its not cause Your in their world now! (TM)

This post might get more attention if it were in the TLP forums where it belongs. This is not a newbie issue - its a you -bie issue. See what I did there ?:p:D
  4. telezar Journeyman

Just showing some frustration didnt know there was a TLP forum thanks
  5. telezar Journeyman

I want EQ to see it