Distillates on Vendors? - Phinny

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Wiff, May 24, 2018.

1. Wiff Elder

Are distillates (healing, clarity, haste, etc.) supposed to be available on Phinny vendors? The vendor in Crescent Reach sells them, but only level 95-105 (!). The potion vendors in PoK are gone.

There are some on the Bazaar, but no one is making the lower level ones.
  2. CaptainSkeet Augur

They are gone till PoR.
  3. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Likely an oversight.

Those potion vendors were added after DoN in the timeline. So around DoN / DoDH those PoK potion vendors should come in and offer level 1-65 potions until SoF adds higher level potions.

For now you'll need to just buy them from alchemists. I'm sure they'll get around to fixing it in a later patch though.
  4. Adrienna New Member

Phinny just unlocked TSS, which is after PoR, right? I quit before both of those expansions, but that's what the google tells me.
  5. Wiff Elder

PoR was before TSS.
  6. discordkitty Augur

Likely an oversight that they'll have to fix in the (hopefully) June patch.
  7. Uumdano Augur

Raise your hand if you are not surprised the i`s were not dotted and the t`s were not crossed before they made this alchemy change. You know, sure would be nice to have useful things in appropriate level eras as opposed to when they were implemented.

Do not mind me, I just feel like Charlies Brown trying to level up my field goal kicking and DBG was Lucy deciding no points for me.
    Sultan and discordkitty like this.
  8. Wiff Elder

Yeah. This was kind of an important thing to screw up, for me as a warrior and very few people in the zone to group with. And on a bonus xp weekend.

The TSS launch has been mostly a disappointment so far.
  9. Uumdano Augur

But apparently you can hall all the defiant you could possibly want!
  10. Jahtw Journeyman

For the record, those exact same 95-105 potions have been for sale from the gnomish robots in Corathus Creep since the zone opened.
  11. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I only touched the recipes, not the vendors... so... it's a different bug. But yes, still a bug.
  12. Wiff Elder

I was really disappointed to see this wasn't fixed.

After joining Phinny with TSS, I got a toon to around 50, where it gets really tedious to solo without potions. I got a 2nd toon to about 50 then went to Agnarr until the patch. I guess I'll be staying on Agnarr where I don't have to solo.
  13. Zapsos Augur

What is your character name? I made roughly 1500 potions for skill ups on my Shaman, I'd be happy to hook you up.
  14. Wiff Elder

Thanks for the offer. My Warriors name is Qwurk, but I'm currently having fun on Agnarr and not sure when I'll come back to Phinny. I'd hate to take them and have them go to waste. It would help if there were more mid-level pots available in the Bazaar. It's hard to find any at all for levels 30-49, and the selection is limited for 50-60.
  15. Wiff Elder

Oops. My warriors name is "Pokes". I got my toons mixed up from different servers.