Discord AMA Question Thread

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by dreamweaver, Mar 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maxxer Stabbing stuff on AB

Request for two small quality of life ui updates:
    Suggestion 2 don't even need a function test ;)

1. Can you add a search box on parcel, like the one normal merchant?
    2. Can you add a serie of item icons with only colors? This would help a lot since we can not change colors on button backgrounds or text (except socials). Make them dark since the text is white. Maybe even have some of same color but with different bright color frames around them.
  2. code-zero Augur

There has been a Guide presence on every TLP except Coirnav to date, with that in mind will there be Guides on Aradune and Rizlona?
  3. EternalNewb Journeyman

1. Going forward, what steps can the development team take to decrease the likelihood that bugs are not properly patched before it goes live? In this last three or four years of playing EQ, I cannot remember when new content was added to the game or the game was patched that didn't introduce new bugs. And to further that any bug that helps the player in anyway leads to an immediate emergency patch, while those that hurt the players must wait until the next monthly patch to get updated.
    2. What measures can the team make to ensure that illegal third party software is not being used?
    3. Will Agents of Change be added to all servers? I for one find it fun to solo old raid content but find it impossible to find the bosses up routinely on live and to a lesser extent on progression servers.
    4. When will the planned mergers occur?
    5. Is it possible to remove the language barrier on FV? The original server was set as a "roleplay" server, but now Elvish is the de facto "lingua franca".
    6. Will we ever see new race/class combinations (for example bezerker iksar, human beastlords)?
  4. That0neguy Augur

I just realized there is no questions for dreamweaver!

What were some of your favorite threads this last year? Which made you laugh the hardest? Which made your cry the most?

I guess anyone could really answer this on top of dreamweaver.
  5. PatchinBB New Member

Clerics are currently the least DPS, no aDPS, and least utility class in game. While still owning the most powerful/fast cast < single target > heals and damage prevention, it's generally far overkill for group content.

Both other priests have vastly superior DPS, aDPS, Buffs/debuffs, and utility. Shaman have vastly superior AE heals.

Either priest class is favored over clerics for group healer spots, and rightfully so.

Firstly, is this a well known issue?

Next, is there any remedies to be forthcoming in upcoming expansion?

Finally, if so, what are remedies being considered?
    Cadira, Annastasya and Skuz like this.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I don't think Miragul has one either
    code-zero likes this.
  7. dreamweaver Community Manager

And with that the thread is locked! Thank you for contributing your questions everyone! Keep an eye out tomorrow for the discord channel information!
    Skuz, Yinla and Chikkin like this.
  8. dreamweaver Community Manager

Looking for the channel info for tomorrow!

Find it here!

https://discord.gg/ejKDF76

Look forward to seeing everyone who can make it tomorrow, but don't worry if you can't we won't be removing the answers for quite some time, and once we do they'll make their way to another location where you can still read them!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.