Disconnected everyday between 0200 - 0230 CES

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Tarvas, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Hello. I keep getting disconnected every morning between 0200 - 0230 CES (1700 - 1730 PT) from Germany. This issue seems to only happen to the two Daybreak services I use (EQ and EQ forums). This is not like the typical LD where can watch your latency bar go down to zero, but a black screen with Disconnected immediately. I am wondering if anyone knows why it would only effect these services and a way to make it stop or at least understand why it happens. Thanks.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

The first thing that pops into my mind is something on your computer or modem or dsl/cable provider is doing an update. Usually such things are scheduled at the same time and EQ seems sensitive to stuff like that. I would check windows updates, anti virus updates or scan schedules etc.
  3. Axeshm New Member

when i go black screen like that its normally because my VPN drops and i grab my normal public IP. once EQ sees a IP change its black screen. may be your ISP reassigning you a new dynamic IP ?
  4. Krykatt Mousebane New Member

I used to live in Germany and that was about the time my ISP reset the DSL link. It was just the way their system worked... I hated it!

Call your ISP and see if they can help. GL! :)
  5. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Appreciate the responses. Thank you.