<Disciples of the Void> Phin EU

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Dimsumm, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Dimsumm New Member

I noticed alot of EU peeps are trying to find any EU guild on the new Phin server.
    I'm willing to create / put up a website / and organize a guild.

Please reply below your name and ingame name, experience , play times and expectations.

For me:

I'm 27 and living in Belgium. Also an old seventhhammer vet. Played from Kunark till GoD. I'd love to see some casual raiding this time round. And i'll probably be playing a Eru Necro or Paladin.
  2. Nicolos Journeyman

I'd be interested. I played from Classic until the end of OoW. I played an enchanter in the euro guild on Morell Thule (Legions of Valhalla) though I most likely won't be playing Chanter since that is what I chose to play on RF. I did raid full time hardcore then but I do not plan to do that now. I'd love a group of friendly people to group with and see raid content with; just not obsessive like I was back then hehe. I am American but prefer playing with Euros and during Euro times. Also, weekends are pretty much out due to RL issues so I am looking specifically for the instanced raid times to be during the week.

What I'd love to see, tbh, is a big guild with people from all time zones on so the guild always felt alive. We could even have multiple raid forces to cater to the differing time zones if we had the people to sustain that.will be eager to see how much interest can be generated for this new server!
  3. Spleen Journeyman

I'm a Brit and played from the original release through to DoN and raided through most of the content. I want to join an EU guild on this server so I can play through the original content, and have scheduled raid times for the instanced targets. I don't mind doing some open-world targets if they are up and we've got the people already on.

I'll be playing a Bard.
  4. Lordik Journeyman

+1

Will play cleric as main +2 more boxes not sure which classes.
  5. Clonkers Lorekeeper

Up for this, played original -> POP as a ranger, planning on playing an enchanter this time round, possibly boxing some form of DPS or a cleric depending on how easy it is to get groups
  6. Dimsumm New Member

Awesome, i'll try to put up a page today or tomorrow and get things organized.
    Keep an eye here :)
  7. Umbongo New Member

Hello will be interested in this also :D

I'm British, played on the Karana server between Kunark/OoW as a necro within a guild called Sign of One then moved to a Euro guild called Drachenreiter, I'll probably be rolling a shamen.

I don't really expect much apart from having some fun grouping and reliving some old raid content at times which suit the majority ... i.e not 3am on a work day :)
  8. Khartack New Member

I'd be interested as well!

I'm from Germany and played from Kunark till OOW on Tunare and then AB server as a DE SK; member of Tide, United Kingdom and Immortal Sunrise guilds, in that order.
    Will most likely make a dark elf necro or maybe a ogre shaman, not sure yet :p prolly necro though
  9. Zinth Augur

up for this too, played since original, havent played anything past VoA other then beta... been on both fippy and rp/lj , live in Denmark planning DE necro which was also the first char I ever created when I began EQ.

don't plan to box since I only got 1 pc, but have 4-6 boxed most my time in EQ past GoD.

can play most days and raids around 17:00-22:00 CET would be perfect. and with instances that should be doable :)
  10. Dimsumm New Member

Website is up and will be tweaked overtime.
    This thread will be used to coordinate further though so we get some visibility

http://dotv.gamerlaunch.com/
  11. Spleen Journeyman

Nice one - posted an app on the site.
  12. Clonkers Lorekeeper

13. Umbongo New Member

Dropped an app in also now :)
  14. Dimsumm New Member

accepted all app's. Thanks Umbogno, i'll post there as well
  15. bwuceli New Member

Hey guys, 35 year old veteran here from Belgium. I played from classic to the end of PoP; first on Tunare and then I switched to Antonius Bayle when that server opened. This new server has got me interested to play again. I was looking for a European based guild and maybe revisit some raids from back in the day. That's a maybe though, at this point real life takes a precedence, but my schedule should clear up in a few weeks time and I will have a lot more time on my hands.

I was planning on playing a shaman or a cleric, I always liked support and healing classes, so I figured that's what I'd play again. I don't plan on boxing at all and since I'm playing support/healer I'm always up for grouping then.
  16. Demolishion New Member

17. Dimsumm New Member

Guild is growing at a good pace ! Removing member list from topic. Check our website instead
  18. Spleen Journeyman

Still room for more people who want to play in the European timezone and have some fun raids while still having a life !
  19. tentimes Elder

From Ireland here and interested in getting in with an EU guild at the start. I have a teamspeak server sitting idle too.
  20. Balaine New Member