Disciple of the Tonfa monk AA

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Sheex, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Curious if anyone has parsed or compared the #'s on h2h vs 1hb with this AA in now.

Rot saved a t4 raid 1hb the other day and curious how it compares to other raid h2hs.

Anyone looked at the numbers in detail or have infos?
  2. Famas New Member

I did a quick test with the Fearbrand and Verdant Claws. The minimum and maximum hits were both slightly higher with the 1hb, max tonfa AA, than the Claws. Which makes sense, since the 1hb is 116dmg, compared to the h2h which is 114. So my guess is that 1hb is basically on par with h2h now. Now as far as long term parsing I have not done any testing with that, but as long as I covered the base I'm sure it comes out ahead. I am seeing good results with Fearbrand in primary, and Verdant Claws in offhand. Until I get my hands on the new h2h from CoTF ;)
  3. Raptorjesus5 Augur

Wouldn't the slow speed of most 1hb still make h2h superior? Or does this AA compensate for even that?
  4. Famas New Member

Correct, but in this case, the T4 RoF raid weap is 18 dly. Making it the only 1hb currently useful for monk dps. Unless there is another new one in this new epac I haven't seen yet...
  5. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Yar, weapon in question is:

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=117447

Vs weapons from earlier tiers with worse ratios but that were h2h.

For my rog the piercing benefits are so substantial that using anything but 2 1hp would be silly.

Just curious about the numbers so thanks for the confirmation.