Disappearing Guild Hall Anchors (Serious Problem)

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Zaviere, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Zaviere Augur

Over the past few months or so, after some patch or another, myself and many other of my fellow Machin Shin guild members have been experiencing repeated disappearing anchors. At first, it was just about everyone's secondary anchors that poofed. Some chose to buy new ones, others dealt with it, and some petitioned to get them back. Eventually, the same thing also happened to primary anchors. From that point on, anchors have been randomly just disappearing.

The past few days, the issue has gotten MUCH worse, in terms of frequency. I can't speak for all my guildmates, but for example, two days ago, both my anchors had disappeared and I petitioned, got a quick response and return of them and re-placed them. Today I logged in, went and did a couple things here and there, tried to gate back to my guild hall with my primary anchor and received the dreaded red text telling me there was no such anchor placed anywhere. I petitioned about 4 hours ago, got a reply an hour or two later, had my anchor returned, and re-placed it.

Not 15 minutes ago, I once again attempted to gate back to my guild hall using my primary anchor, and guess what? It's gone again already. In a matter of a couple hours, it had disappeared completely, again. I have absolutely no idea what is causing so many cases of disappearing anchors for myself and my guildmates, but I for one am REALLY sick of having to constantly petition to get my anchors back.

There is clearly some kind of localized issue on our server (Xegony), and maybe even isolated further to the Machin Shin guild hall. I don't know, but whatever it is, it needs to be looked into. This is getting ridiculous. Please and thanks, etc.
  2. Allayna Augur

Addition:

Every. single. secondary anchor poofed.
    Machin Shin zoned into Lions of the Heart GGH after the last patch.
    Every. single. primary anchor poofed.
    Was told by GM that we would have to individually petition to get them back.
    Several petitions later they are still disappearing.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You on AB server?
  4. Zaviere Augur

/points to Magelo banner

Xegony, bud!
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

We had this on AB server for months last year, then everything in the guild hall vanished. Try putting them in the plot area outside the guild hall, that worked as a temporary fix for us even when the whole guild hall contents went walkabouts. Its not perfect, but it may help until this bug gets squished.
  6. Lianeb Augur

The weirdest part in all this is the guild hall is not resetting when it happens. Meaning there is always someone in the guild hall afk, so the zone is not having to reset like if no one was in there for a few minutes. I lost mine 2 hours after one was returned to me and was online the whole time.
  7. Zaviere Augur

Bumping this so it doesn't disappear off the front page. Still an issue.
  8. Metanis Bad Company

Inverse Logic on Luclin lost ALL of our Primary Anchors yesterday. Every single one. While it appeared Secondary Anchors were not affected.
  9. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Primary anchors for all of Inverse Logic on Luclin server are still missing 36+ hours later..
  10. Lianeb Augur

Wait till the patch you might lose all your secondary anchors also
    Liljit likes this.
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Followed by the guild hall contents in the patch after.....your only a year behind AB...