Fixed Internally disappearing (and reappearing) rewards in window

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by kalrie, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Cacky Elder

Believe me I did. But I wanted a much simpler, uncomplicated version of it posted.
  2. dreadlord Augur

Just noticed this is happening to me; having to camp to char select and back in to get reward window back is not fun
  3. Scila Augur

This is getting annoying. Today I again noticed that I had 4/5 with 0 fails. I have gotten 1 appear out of nowhere that had poofed but so far that has only happened once on each account and the amount that have poofed with no fails is getting frustrating. I've relogged, closed Overseer, tried different toons, looked under the doormat (insert humor). Nothing seems to kick them loose.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Wow, this was all over the place on my characters today. Every single one of them could not bring up quest reward window, tried zoning, camping - nothing. Not related to Overseer for me cause I had not done any of those for 2-3 days. Just normal quest rewards.

The only way it would pop up is if I completed a quest but once I took the reward it was back to not showing any. Years ago when it was bugged I could just keep a quest reward in there and so long as I didn't claim it then it would keep the window working right. But that's not working this time.
  5. Tutankamen Augur

Twice today my rewards list have vanished and I get the "You have no pending rewards" message. I've had to log out and back in to see my rewards list. This is on two separate accounts.
    Numiko and CatsPaws like this.
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Same here. 1 account ok - 3 others says no pending - zoning doesn't help
  7. klanderso Developer

Merged some threads. QA confirmed this and I've confirmed what needs to be done on the backend to fix it.
    Numiko, DebonAir, Yinla and 1 other person like this.
  8. Numiko Augur

I'm getting same on multiple accounts too, all 5 quests disappearing.
  9. klanderso Developer

The issue of missing pending rewards should be fixed in the next regular update.
    Angahran and Yinla like this.