Digging Their Graves... Tips?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by KermittheFroglok, Oct 14, 2018.

1. KermittheFroglok Augur

So I'm trying to do the quest Digging Their Graves... Does anyone have any tips or advice? Are the spawns random or does it matter which pile I pick? (I'm in the zones designated for my level)

Thanks!
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Well its only the tattooed zombies who drop the flesh but there is no way to know which pile has those. This quest has been a pain for many years due to the cool down on the shovel and the sometimes lack of drops. I did 20 spawns yesterday and got ZERO tattooed flesh.

One way I found was to have a few people - alts - boxes - friends - get the task in same level. The even if one guy gets his drop he can still click the shovel and double the chances of the other guy(s) getting a drop. Just allow the guy who needs it to loot it.
  3. Aurastrider Augur

As cats suggested multiple toons is the best route. Just make sure everyone that needs the flesh gets it before turning it in otherwise the person that turns it in can't help dig graves until they can request it again. It's also worth mentioning for anyone wanting to do all of the quests to start with this one due to the long lockout times to complete it. I 5 boxed all of them last year and this was certainly the biggest roadblock in terms of time needed to finish.
  4. KermittheFroglok Augur

Wowsor, I didn't realize it'd be that much of a time sink. I was just planning to do 4 or 5 clicks a night ~1 & 15 minutes since I work full of time. Sounds like that probably won't work to get this done 5 times to get the the scarecrow need, do you agree?

Would you recommend any other Halloween quests?

Thank you!
  5. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

I am not sure if this quest is broken. Zombie spawns are way too rare. I also wish the scarecrow mercs didn't have randomized names and merely named "a scarecrow warrior" or "a scarecrow cleric" instead.