Digging deep about berry pie

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fluid, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Fluid Augur

I was looking at a couple of older characters. A forever ago druid on FV and a fairly recent one that was created when Ragefire went hot. I typically do the Stein of Moggok quest with druids to cash up so I suspect the high baking and 100s of leftover vegetable pies with no berry pies had something to do with faction. It could have even been paying off a gnome or something. Senior moment, but I can't remember what quests/NPC takes them. I just went around several trying to figure it out and can't find an NPC that will take a pie. No listing on Alakazam, the item description does not even include the quest tag. Can someone refresh my memory on this?
  2. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Best guess is you were just skilling up baking /shrug. Can do fish rolls to 135, maybe decided to skill up on Vegetable Pies after that to 142?
  3. Cakekizy New Member

Did you check on Allak and see if they are part of a quest?
  4. Fluid Augur

Thanks for the try, lost in time I guess. It may have gone the way of crop failure/Medowgreen "Bread for Morga" quest or Wolf Form working to gain Ogre tolerance.

I'm 99% sure there was a specific use for the berry pies in that I remember and still have a spit on both characters and recall placing the foraged berries in the lowest pack so they wouldn't be consumed before I could make the pie. That and maybe 200 vegetable pies left in the bank => no use for those and some use for the berry pies. Foraging maxed on both characters too.

Druid I created on Ragefire cashed up using the Stein of Moggok quest and SONY/DB seems to hate the idea of Druids doing the quest so it wouldn't surprise me if it was taken out. It's really academic since it can still be done other ways and the Stein is somewhat under powered in the evolved game. Just bugs me that I forgot what I used to do. :)