No Fix Planned Diamond Efreeti Boots Focus

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by yepmetoo, Sep 1, 2020.

1. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Is it intended that the TBL evolving items for hands, ring, shoulders all have focii that cap at 120 like ToV gear, but the focus on the feet caps at 115? The ice woven feet from ToV cap at 120, so not like there is a special thing about beneficial spell haste.
    Petalonyx, Lessw, svann and 2 others like this.
  2. fortuneteller Augur

Am rather sure it is intended.

Why, because each expansion focuses are +5 levels, only. NOT +10 levels
  3. Nniki Augur

Except he intended it to be like ToV gear.
    Duder likes this.
  4. Ngreth Thergn Developer

And with all that said, I want it to work through ToV, it will. It will even work through the one we are working on now (sku28) I don't have an issue where it becomes less effective in SKU29) 2021 expansion, realistically 15 months away, giving it 3 expansion of usefulness which is very unusual for modern items.)

So I'm not going to change it.

If I do decide to do it. it is NOT high priority because it will not be an issue for 15 months or more.
    WeezFv, Axxius and Jennre like this.
  5. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Gonna be an issue soon!
  6. Zinth Augur

plz fix!
    Veteran_BetaTester likes this.
  7. Lessw Journeyman

I see it was mentioned, this is not planning to be fixed...
    But i would like to see this looked into again to see the 'Platinum Gem Studded Efreeti Boots' Foci upgraded to be in line with the other 3 items in the set... to work up to level 120 please.

The Reason:
    For all of us, non-raiding toons...
    There is NO OTHER WAY to get anything better than Beneficial Haste 21%
    the Efreeti boots was a LONG, but doable way to get the raid foci for Group content locked players.

for most other raid foci there is at least 'Blood-Soaked ...' items. but not for boots.

Please Reconsider this stance.
    - or... add Blood-Soaked boots. :)

Thank you for your consideration.
  8. Fenthen aka Rath

It won't happen, and was mentioned years ago that it was intended.
    You got a Best In Slot raid-level item for 3 years. Even grabbing some Ice Woven (ToV raid T1) boots would fix the focus issue. It sucks, I hear ya.

Blood-Soaked items are nonvis/held items, not classic specific visible armor. Maybe in the future they could use light versions, such as the generic armor drops from HoT and RoF that were a couple levels below the class-specific armor.