DI healing

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Brohg, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Brohg Augur

It would be super nice if when DI "pops" to heal someone, that act of healing was reported. Most especially it would be super nice for team healing efforts circa raiding.
  2. Crystilla Augur

Pretty sure it does report it because an amount comes up for me on parses.
  3. Brohg Augur

Ohsnap. "death pact has been benevolently fulfilled." Not part of the spell data, and the spell's name isn't in it. Thanks for making me take a deeper look at the log, less noob now :)
  4. Tour Augur

Shows up on tank provided heal parses. Audio trigger works too. Just need to be careful in the sense that while the text tells you who's DI fired, the trigger itself will go off anytime any DI fires (less you have a name in the audio trigger). And in a raid that can get confusing, though still nice to know. In the case of MT's anyway, your healers on the MT will, hopefully, be watching the MT's buff window at all times and easily see when it drops. By the time the MT hears their audio trigger, hits their "need DI key" or says something, the next DI is usually already mid-cast, if not already landed.
  5. Gundolin Augur

Agree, I usually have the tanks buffs open on my target window so if I have time to recast DI I will. Though it seems like if DI is firing then it means I don't have the time to reapply it.
  6. Laronk Augur

If you use gina you can make it say soandso's di has worn off