<DHS> on Ragefire is Recruiting

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Gesiah, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Gesiah Elder

Who We Are

The Dead Halfling Society is a guild that has existed in previous iterations of Everquest's progression servers. We are a seasoned group of players with a wealth of experience both on normal live servers as well as the progression servers, and due to our familiarity with progression servers we are keenly aware of the special challenges and benefits of playing on such servers.

We play at our own pace and don't rush anything.

We are a raiding family guild where real life always comes first.

We don't weigh our accomplishments against those of others.

DHS has completed TSS and is currently in farm mode until TBS. Now is an excellent time to join and get caught up!

We raid Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8pm - 11pm central.

If what you've read about us sounds appealing and you'd like to experience all the progression servers have to offer at a more relaxed pace, we might be the guild for you. Our recruitment is listed on the front page of our website, but feel free to contact us and get to know us even if your class isn't currently listed as open. We look forward to seeing you in game.

Apply at https://www.deadhalflingsociety.com/

~Gesiah Swiftsong
  2. jeskola pheerie

Why is your name Gesiah of Bertox if you are recruiting for Ragefire? I am so confused!
  3. Gesiah Elder

DHS is still recruiting! PST to Gesiah, Xerph, Sowzon, Hales, Mortamis in game for more info!
  4. GoneFission Augur

If I recall, Dead Halfling Society started on Bertox/Saryrn.

Actually, I think it was started on Bertox/Tholuxe. That would explain the old title ‘of Bertox’.
    Gesiah of Bertox likes this.
  5. Gesiah Elder

That might be true...I'd have to check with some of our senior members. My home server is Bertox. I ran a guild over there with my husband for over 10 years (Shahrazad). We moved to TLP's in 2015 after a 2 year break. I played a bard named Gesiah on Bertox (and I also play a bard on Ragefire...because bards rock!) ;)
    GoneFission likes this.
  6. GoneFission Augur

I had some bad experiences with some Shah people when I played with Invictvs during PoRo. I think they knew people in my guild from way back and there were some bad feelings. Some of my friends wound up in Shah later and only had good things to say.

Best of luck to your recruiting.
  7. jeskola pheerie

Stromm was the origin server!
  8. GoneFission Augur

Ok, but there was a guild like DHS in Bertox that had a lot of fun playing up a mafiosi like about having to be a short race. Maybe it was gnome related instead of halfling. It was one of the short races, and it was fun to listen to in general chat.
  9. Trotter New Member

Still recruiting all classes. Have TSS on farm status and TBS vote upcoming in a week or two. Come join the fun!
  10. Vicus Augur

Honestly, Ragefire is still the best server out there if you hate Truebox. Still multiple guilds clearing content, one for basically every timezone but if you are a PST raider or late night Eastern player, this is the place to be. Plenty of people online in the guild to help you, clearing each expansion prior to the next one coming out, and the server is starting the good stretch of expansions. Currently raiding TBS. Three expansions till House of Thule. If you were disappointed with Miragul server like I was, this is a good home. Message Gesiah or Xerph if interested.