Devs, truebox is gone from Agnarr - please say this is intentional

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Fixit, Jul 25, 2022.

1. jeskola pheerie

Ragefire had no AOCs. Lack of truebox was a fraction of the reason for the crapshow compared to that.
    Triconix likes this.
  2. Bewts Augur

Thank you Steam. Guess I’ll keep waiting to reincarnate my War Clr Brd 3x Ranger crew with thematic names.
  3. modsiw Augur

Well, that was rollercoaster.
  4. Triconix Augur

How can people not understand this? Truebox with no AOC would result in the same issues that Ragefire had. AOCs make more a difference than truebox. Look at Rizlona. Does anyone hear of many problems with Rizlona and their open boxing? No. What did they have? AOCs.

Anyone who claims truebox is the savior of the game, they are clueless. AOCs saved early eras because it opened access to all raid content for all people. Truebox did nothing for raid content accessibility.
    jeskola likes this.
  5. Tweakfour17 Augur

Agreed. AoC and /pick did way more for the magefire issues than Truebox ever did.
    jeskola likes this.
  6. Riddish Lorekeeper

Even I considered resubbing when I saw this. Whomp whomp.
  7. Leifer69 New Member

A time tested way of making sure people hop from the last TLP to the newest TLP is making it Truebox.
  8. Tweakfour17 Augur

Time will tell I suppose but I suspect the schedule they currently have to relax/remove truebox would result in the re-rollers jumping ship yearly as they already do and the ones who want to carry on rolling additional boxes to fill the gaps resulting in a net increase of total subs.
    Thewiz and Stymie like this.