{Devs} Rain of Fear Release schedule on Phinigel

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Briano, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Machen New Member

Is it too soon to say I told you so?

Lol.
  2. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Yep. Nothing T3/T4 in or able to be zoned in. Shards are not up and Heart of Fear is not accessible.
  3. Machen New Member

If only someone had warned them!
    Warrior007 likes this.
  4. Zanarnar Augur

Its going to be even funnier when it doesn't get fixed before Selo's hits RoF :p For real, it makes me wonder just how much hardware is behind the test server... I want to buy them like 5 more so then can have a couple to test things like this internally before they have to do it on a real server.

It can't be THAT much hardware as it doesn't have to really support any population, but I also don't know if its possible for them to spin up a realm without spinning up every zone at the same time, so it might be almost equal hardware even devoid of players.

Either way, hopefully they get to poke the scripts soon for y'all. RoF was hella fun the first time around.
  5. Froger Lorekeeper

heeeelp! we cant access t3 on phini
  6. RainbowCane Elder

RoF launched on Phinigel yesterday. Tier 3 and 4 are not currently active, and the guild hall port item to Shard's Landing called Stone of the Shard's Fall is not in game.

Devs, please confirm and correct.
    Punchis-themonk likes this.
  7. Ashian Augur

When RoF launched on Fippy, T3 and T4 were not active. I believe we needed to beat Valley of King Xorbb raids to unlock (although it may have been time based, I don’t recall 100%).
  8. Zanarnar Augur

They should have all opened when RoF unlocked per:

However, we all knew it wasn't going to work since they didn't actually test it. I guess as long as T3 opens 2 weeks later and T4 two weeks after that, it'll be ok. Well except for Selos who won't get T4 in era.. ;P
  9. Demetri - Phin New Member

Hopefully they get on the ball for fixing these things so people won't be stuck not progressing when content that is supposed to be there isn't.
  10. Machen New Member

It was time based. I detailed it for Prathun in the other thread two weeks ago.
    Froger likes this.
  11. Rajaah Elder

King Xorbb down.

[IMG]
    NEXT TIER PLEASE
  12. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Okay, I finally did the research.

"Normal" Server : T3 was locked to 3 months after launch, T4 was locked to 6 months after launch
    "Progression" Server: T3 is locked to 2 weeks after launch, T4 is locked to 4 weeks after launch

This is working as intended. We are looking at a solution for Selo server.

The Druid rings will also unlock on the same schedule without turn in. And the turn in drops should be available. (We have a plan for Selo as well)
  13. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Okay, I finally did the research.

"Normal" Server : T3 was locked to 3 months after launch, T4 was locked to 6 months after launch
    "Progression" Server: T3 is locked to 2 weeks after launch, T4 is locked to 4 weeks after launch

This is working as intended. We are looking at a solution for Selo server.

The Druid rings will also unlock on the same schedule without turn in. And the turn in drops should be available. (We have a plan for Selo as well)
  14. Machen New Member

Ngreth,

Did you also research the bug that caused the server to revert to T1-2 unlocked only on Fippy after the expansion was defeated? Has that been eliminated for this time around?
  15. Catashe Augur

ya killing us Ngreth.. Not to mention Prathun said it should all be live on launch consider all TLPs now unlock after set time(cept ragefire/lockjaw)… This isn't Fippy where you have to BEAT the expansion and the vote to unlock... all the tiers should be unlocked at start considering the TLPs only have 3 months to do these expansions....
  16. Froger Lorekeeper

how is that working as intended when you said it should all go live when rof launches
    trying to screw a server over because its not youre best cash cow anymore is awesome tho
    RainbowCane likes this.
  17. Brumans Augur

So from "all available at launch" to "the first month is a waste of time". We were told it'd be adjusted if they weren't all available at launch.

Not to mention, still no stone for guild portals.
  18. Theka Elder

You need to fix this Ngreth this is a 3 month launch, this is seriously handicapping us. unlock it all now please. we are not 6 months like designed for combine etc
  19. Rogue001 Lorekeeper

lol - wut? Solution for the Selos server? Can we has a solution on Phinny? I mean because we're actually experiencing this right now....
  20. Briano Journeyman

Falmonius is still missing from PoK and we cannot even finish T1 progression without this NPC. But there are all the Tradeskill vendors and the shawl 3.0 quest there, which didn't release until T3.